Windows 10: Game and Spotify Audio

Discus and support Game and Spotify Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImHelpful, Jul 28, 2019.

1. ImHelpful Win User

Game and Spotify Audio

How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music plays through one and the game through the other, when the playback device is my speakers the game goes through my headset.

:)

ImHelpful, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Game and Spotify Audio

spotify no audio reload

Spotify says no audio reload on cell 950xl

LarryDowney, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Game and Spotify Audio

1. Game and Spotify Audio - Similar Threads - Game Spotify Audio

2. audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify: i have an rtx 2070 super and a xf273 acer nitro with freesync and gsync activate on it on board sound a rog strix z390 e gaming mobo 9700k 32 gig of ram plenty of cooling can any one help me im not very computer savy i am on windows 10 21h1 new fresh clean in stall on a nvme...
  3. Not able to record system audio (YouTube, Spotify, twitch, or in game audio)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to record system audio (YouTube, Spotify, twitch, or in game audio): Hello everyone. So I was trying my hand at streaming some games and I found out the stream does not have my computer audio at all. This includes the in game sounds, the Spotify music, basically everything from my system. I am able to record sounds using my microphone. I tried...
  4. No audio on Spotify

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio on Spotify: I'm using windows 10 ver1903. Currently I'm having issues where the rear audio jack on my pc is not working on windows. My motherboard is gigabyte aorus pro b450. The funny thing is when I tested the sound using Realtek Audio manager I can hear the sound on my headphone but...
  5. I haven’t received game pass to Spotify

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I haven’t received game pass to Spotify: I have bought the Ultimate Gamepass. It was several days ago but I haven’t received a code. Please help me with this issue Thank you Grazyna G. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-received-game-pass-to-spotify/d133b558-6222-470c-a7c2-7d447421858a"
  6. Games and Spotify Crashing Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games and Spotify Crashing Randomly: I'm trying to troubleshoot why both games that I'm playing, and Spotify are crashing recently. I've experienced this crash before, but the solution I tried this time didn't fix it. The crash is seemingly random (although possibly related to graphics/audio drivers?), the...
  7. Game Pass Spotify

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Pass Spotify: I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass exactly 10 days ago and still haven't received a code for my redemption what do I do now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-spotify/de60c030-65a2-4c37-9e0c-755906c9d3d2"
  8. Spotify

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Spotify: Help! I don't know what to do. When I'm listening to Spotify my pc locks. Every time when I'm not doing anything my copmuter goes to lock mode too. I tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify/ce14f286-7160-4d15-850f-c971c57da7cc
  9. Spotify

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify: I can't download and install the spotify in my Surface Pro 6, Windows 10. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify/43128c7c-9c91-419f-82c2-2c29b8d2a9b7"
  10. Spotify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify: I uninstalled Spotify, and searched the registry and removed any Spotify entries that were found. I also used the Everything search program to look for Spotify and I deleted the items it found, which included prefetch items. However, every time I start my PC the messages...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video game and spotify both crash but the sound is still playing