Windows 10: Game and Spotify Audio

Discus and support Game and Spotify Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImHelpful, Jul 28, 2019.

1. ImHelpful Win User

Game and Spotify Audio

How can I make it that my music playing from Spotify and video game audio play from either just my headset or just my speakers? Right now the music plays through one and the game through the other, when the playback device is my speakers the game goes through my headset.

:)

ImHelpful, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Game and Spotify Audio

spotify no audio reload

Spotify says no audio reload on cell 950xl

LarryDowney, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Game and Spotify Audio

1. Game and Spotify Audio - Similar Threads - Game Spotify Audio

2. spotify

in Windows 10 Customization
    spotify: can I download music from spotify to media player / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify/0afe4bf1-f744-4eca-aeee-eb9f69af2174
  3. Cortona Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortona Spotify: hello. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to use the Cortana voice command to open and play Spotify, even if it can only open Spotify that is fine. before anyone replies do not say open Cortana notebook and go to music sub section because that's not a thing/ option also...
  4. Cortana and spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana and spotify: Ok so ige seen online that to connect spotify with cortana you must go to notebook then connect a service. But, whenever i go there all that shows up are email apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-spotify/e72883d2-5613-4b07-931c-edab20429857"
  5. Spotify

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify: I can't download and install the spotify in my Surface Pro 6, Windows 10. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify/43128c7c-9c91-419f-82c2-2c29b8d2a9b7"
  6. No audio in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in games: So, I've been having this problem for a while now, and it's up to the point where it's just irritating. There is no audio in Microsoft games or Steam games at ALL. However, if I were to plug in my headsets, the audio plays. If I take it back out, it doesn't play anything. I...
  7. spotify icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spotify icon: I attempted to close my Spotify from icon and icon completely disappeared! How do I open program now? I love Spotify and hate to think it's gone, along with my favorite song selections. Thanks....
  8. spotify

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    spotify: hi please like my playlists on Spotify my username is earmcoutlook.com.au https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/spotify/c01bb096-d883-4f97-97cd-df5fd688f34e
  9. Spotify

Spotify: I can't sign up on Spotify, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/spotify/661aa4c7-db44-4ae3-97cb-c69aa037375f
  10. Spotify

Spotify: I uninstalled Spotify, and searched the registry and removed any Spotify entries that were found. I also used the Everything search program to look for Spotify and I deleted the items it found, which included prefetch items. However, every time I start my PC the messages...