Windows 10: game app crash on start up

Discus and support game app crash on start up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; have been trying for weeks to get a game called sniper fury to come on line will crash on start up internet suggestions have been no help most times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dangregg4, Jul 1, 2016.

1. dangregg4 Win User

game app crash on start up

have been trying for weeks to get a game called sniper fury to come on line will crash on start up internet suggestions have been no help most times just mess some thing else up would like to play again it seems to be in the connection to the internet will load up to the point of internet connect if i take internet connection away but will crash on start up if connected if that makes sense any help would be appreciated thanks Dan

:)

dangregg4, Jul 1, 2016

2. windows 10 store games are crashing on launch

The reason for crashing games and apps in windows store is the Adds that appears in the side of the game and they contains videos, each time Add changes game crashes or start logging. Disconnect your computer from Internet and play only offline games,
    there will be no more crashes.

FakhirGulee, Jul 1, 2016
  3. Xbox app windows 10 crashes when streaming.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I do have another (graphics) problem with the game Modern Combat 5, wich I downloaded in the windows store. Whenever I start the game up with it crashes. So, I tried to do the same thing as with the Xbox One app. However the game doesn't show up in the screen
    where I can choose between High and Low Performance. And adding it manually wasn't possible because I'm not able to find the .exe file for the app. So I just set the whole system to "Battery Saving/Low Performance". When I launched the game it started up without
    crashing and I was able to play it. However, it was practically impossible to play because of the low fps. And when I do turn on high performance it crashes, so enoying, same as with the xbox one app. Do you think this is a drivers problem or a problem with
    windows or the apps. I can't imagine that these apps aren't able to run on better graphics cards, especially the game.

AppleLover123, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

game app crash on start up

1. game app crash on start up - Similar Threads - game app crash

2. Apps and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games crashing: Discord google brawlhalla fortnite and among us crash all the time even when I go into settings on windows it has shut on me once. Weird this is when I’m playing rocket league with discord open discord or rocket league will never crash I’ve tried so much i got no idea what’s...
  3. Apps and games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games crashing: Discord google brawlhalla fortnite and among us crash all the time even when I go into settings on windows it has shut on me once. Weird this is when I’m playing rocket league with discord open discord or rocket league will never crash I’ve tried so much i got no idea what’s...
  4. apps crashing in start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps crashing in start: I have Windows apps trying to open and it all crashes when I try it. I check if there are updates on the apps but all are up to date in store. Maybe it will fix by windows update so I updated my Windows but still crashes. I dont want to download 3rd party since Microsoft apps...
  5. apps crashing in start

apps crashing in start: I have Windows apps trying to open and it all crashes when I try it. I check if there are updates on the apps but all are up to date in store. Maybe it will fix by windows update so I updated my Windows but still crashes. I dont want to download 3rd party since Microsoft apps...
  6. Games started crashing suddenly

Games started crashing suddenly: Hello, I have a problem that showed like one week ago which is about games started crashing suddenly from the last week they keep crashing like every 15 to 25 mins with didn't happened before, in games like GTA or Fortnite I'm getting crashed a lot and when my game is...
  7. App at Start-Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    App at Start-Up: When I look at the list of apps that start-up when I start Windows 10, I recognize all of them as they show the app name. But there are two that just says Program and in terms of Impact it says “Not Measured”. What are these programs? How will I get to know what these...
  8. Games Crash When Started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash When Started: I just got a PC and i bought a new game the first day i got my gaming PC, Called Rainbow Six Siege And When It finished downloading i went to start it and crashed/stopped running I tried to change the game to Windows 7 and it didn't work help please....
  9. App and Game Crashes

App and Game Crashes: So i just over this past weekend built my first computer. Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 AMD Ryzen 5 3600x Samsung SSD 1TB Vengeance Corsair 2 x 8GB Since installation i have been having problems with almost all of my apps and games crashing. For...
  10. Start-up apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start-up apps: In start-up apps, what is the significance / difference between - Sort by:- Name / Status / Start Up Impact ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-apps/202d9e39-40af-470d-b61d-30113b79f13e