Windows 10: game app

Discus and support game app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I HAVE LOLLIPOP & MARSHMALLOW MATCH 3 GAME LOADED ON MY LG FORTUNE MOBILE. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY PC. ANY SUGGESTIONS????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by denisemarchiano, Mar 14, 2019.

1. game app

I HAVE LOLLIPOP & MARSHMALLOW MATCH 3 GAME LOADED ON MY LG FORTUNE MOBILE. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY PC. ANY SUGGESTIONS????

:)

denisemarchiano, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Mar 14, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 14, 2019
  4. game app

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

game app

1. game app - Similar Threads - game app

2. Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps: So my desktop is running out of storage. I found the location the app files are saved at. My computer came preinstalled with these games: Disney Magic Kingdoms March of Empires Bubble Witch Saga 3 Candy Crush Soda Sag I deleted these games but came across saved files from...
  3. Game Bar app renamed to Xbox Game Bar and more in update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Game Bar app renamed to Xbox Game Bar and more in update to Windows 10: Microsoft updates the Game Bar app to version 3.29.11001.0 in Windows 10 by renaming it to Xbox Game Bar with a new home screen. When the app opens, a new animated welcome screen appears showing the Win + G keys that follow a graphical representation of the potential and...
  4. Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Code: 0x80073CF6 when downloading and installing apps and games: Have installed the package again using powershell to make the microsoft store and start button works but then it was still displaying the error code Code: 0x80073CF6 when I tried to install an app. Cannot install any games for my kids that we previously have, may you please...
  5. Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps: I bought GW4 the other day and have been trying to install it though it use to give me an error 0x80072ee2 after saying starting download for twenty minutes. I have tried gooling how to fix the issue and such though to no avail. i have tried windows app troubleshooter,...
  6. Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected: Windows 10 OS with ESET Firewall & AntiVirus: Yesterday woke up laptop from Sleep mode and the Mixer Program mature audience warning window was up unsolicited. This program is a game streaming app. Left the window sit and left computer signed in and on. Next day woke up...
  7. Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Game & App Error Message: Today a Microsoft tech person created a new user profile in response to color customization problems I was having. She moved all original user info to the new account, however now I'm unable to re-download any of the games & apps I had from the Microsoft Store (25 or so). I...
  8. (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (17763.1 and 18362.1)Play HDR apps and games option disapper when I set duplicate mode.: Hi all, I want to know why "Play HDR apps and games" this option disapper when I set duplicate mode.(extend mode can see this option) Is it by design or an issue? If it is by design, has any document to explain this behavior? More information as below: OS version:...
  9. Game App Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game App Removal: I have purchased a new windows 10 device today, and am unable to remove the following - Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Friends Saga Cooking Fever I have tried everything to uninstall these but I'm stuck with apps I do not want. I have tried right clicking, uninstalling...
  10. unwanted game files, uninstalled, still show in apps and features menu in settings, Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted game files, uninstalled, still show in apps and features menu in settings, Win10: If I click start menu, settings and choose the apps folder it opens with a list of installed apps and games. I have 3 games which have been uninstalled but still show in this list. The option to uninstall or modify is greyed out. Using the search icon there are no traces of...