Windows 10: game app

Discus and support game app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I HAVE LOLLIPOP & MARSHMALLOW MATCH 3 GAME LOADED ON MY LG FORTUNE MOBILE. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY PC. ANY SUGGESTIONS????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by denisemarchiano, Mar 14, 2019.

1. game app

I HAVE LOLLIPOP & MARSHMALLOW MATCH 3 GAME LOADED ON MY LG FORTUNE MOBILE. I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY PC. ANY SUGGESTIONS????

:)

denisemarchiano, Mar 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Mar 14, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 14, 2019
  4. game app

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

game app

1. game app - Similar Threads - game app

2. Force (Resolution Scaling / Under Scaling) on games / apps possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force (Resolution Scaling / Under Scaling) on games / apps possible ?: So I lately discovered that Japanese game makers adopted an amazing trend in their games that is sometimes referred to as Resolution Scaling and sometimes as Under Scaling , the trend copies from Anti-aliasing but inversely , so instead of rendering at double+ res then...
  3. How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to build custom Windows 10 pro without preinstalled apps like games and netflix and all...: Hello who can tell me how can I build custom clear image without preinstalled apps and bitlocker? The interesting part is in that Windows 10 pro comes clear but when connect to internet start to download all stupid apps like games and netflix and bla bla bla. How to stop...
  4. I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to unlink an gaming app from my microsoft account: I linked a gaming app with my Microsoft account to play. It access my details and now I want to unlink it. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-unlink-an-gaming-app-from-my-microsoft/327565bb-5d10-4e56-bcf2-53b3c692199f
  5. some apps and games crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    some apps and games crashing: hi please help me with this. it happend to me in all my win 10 pcs why this problem didnt get solved already evry time my apps and games working and then stuuf just not loading i tried everything.Guides and tutorials.Nothing helps.There was one solution with powershell but...
  6. Couldn't install apps and games from Microsoft Store on both my laptop and pc. The error...

Couldn't install apps and games from Microsoft Store on both my laptop and pc. The error...: I tried on my laptop and desktop and get the same error code. I also switch to different microsoft account and it is still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-install-apps-and-games-from-microsoft/64316524-b834-4a6d-bb18-70685e3fcd83"
  7. Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10: Last year I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store within the Xbox App on Windows 10. I also bought an Xbox One last year and used this same account to link it. Now when I want to install Sea of Thieves back on my PC it's missing in my library and purchases. All my...
  8. Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...: Please Help me! My Microsoft store app is not working or doesn't exist on my computer. On the start menu it shows up with this white loading bar and doesn't open. Also, it doesn't show up in settings under apps and features. I recently purchased a game from the Microsoft...
  9. Audio not working for certain games/apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working for certain games/apps: I've had this problem for a while, for about 6 or so months. Every so often, while i was playing games, my audio would start to bug out, play some loud frequencies, and completely stop. At first, I though it was a problem with Discord on my computer, but after talking to...
  10. How do I change an app from being set as a game?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change an app from being set as a game?: I used the Xbox Gamebar while using Microsoft Edge because I wanted to record my screen. It asked me if Edge was a game and I said yes so I could record. But now that Edge is set as a game, I won't receive notifications while using it. I don't want to change the setting on...