Windows 10: Game apps wont connect to internet

Discus and support Game apps wont connect to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I play various games via windows 10 apps which were all fine yesterday. today all of them are saying that I don't have an internet connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Katrina Watkins, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Game apps wont connect to internet

Hi

I play various games via windows 10 apps which were all fine yesterday. today all of them are saying that I don't have an internet connection. what should I be looking at? is it my security?

:)

Katrina Watkins, Dec 8, 2018
  2. JenLamie Win User

my wifi shows its connected but wont access the internet or app store

The wifi on my phone says its connected but wont run a search on bing, access internet explorer or the app store.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

JenLamie, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Game apps wont connect to internet

microsoft apps wont connect to the internet win10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

- Are you able to use internet on browsers?

- What is the exact error message that you receive?

I suggest you to perform a Microsoft Account troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ in the top left corner.

• Click on ‘Microsoft Account’ from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Game apps wont connect to internet

1. Game apps wont connect to internet - Similar Threads - Game apps wont

2. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  3. xbox app wont connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont connect to the internet: im signed into the xbox app and microsoft store. ive been chatting with multiple experts for the last few days trying to figure this out. from uninstalling and reinstalling the app/game to using the command prompt and reinstalling my operating system....
  4. Wont connect to internet

Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  5. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  6. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does: Dear community, i have a problem with my windows 11 22H2 pc. A few weeks ago the problem started: All Apps from microsoft were not able to connect to the internet this includes windows update, onenote, onedrive while other services had no issues whatsoever google chrome,...
  8. Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does

Microsoft Apps wont connect to the internet, everything else does: Dear community, i have a problem with my windows 11 22H2 pc. A few weeks ago the problem started: All Apps from microsoft were not able to connect to the internet this includes windows update, onenote, onedrive while other services had no issues whatsoever google chrome,...
  9. Microsoft apps wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps wont connect to internet: Recently, the microsoft apps on my computer Microsft Smart Screen, Cortona, The new weather/news feed button at the task bar, and everyting else wont work. Google works, some games work, but these microsoft apps dont work. I reset the network on my cmoputer, and then it...
  10. Laptop wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wont connect to internet: I was watching a movie and all of a sudden i had no internet. So i check everything : I. Ethernet cable plugged in both sides router and laptop. II. Check other devices if they got internet. III. Re installed drivers IIII. Checked if i got a ip address at all. No result...