Windows 10: game apps

Discus and support game apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get the game app site to download games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-apps/ff17be3d-c232-425e-b2f7-eb9c4373f5ad Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by naofaz9233, Dec 16, 2018.

1. game apps

How do I get the game app site to download games?

:)

naofaz9233, Dec 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Dec 16, 2018
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 16, 2018
  4. game apps

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

game apps

1. game apps - Similar Threads - game apps

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  5. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  6. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  8. Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?

Game 'Sea of Thieves' installed twice due to conflict between Microsoft Store and Xbox App?: Hi,I used to play Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store. However, when I encountered a glitch which made me unable to invite friends into my game, I downloaded the Xbox app. Since then I play Sea of Thieves from there.A few days ago I noticed my Sea of Thieves was installed...
  9. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps: Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores AppsTried everythingAnd i already fixed my problem and just want to leave a Mark somewhere so people can see it on the webBecause NO ONE and no solution i found talked about it, not even windows support...
  10. Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps

Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores Apps: Unable to make ANY purchase from IN-Apps/games from the Windows stores AppsTried everythingAnd i already fixed my problem and just want to leave a Mark somewhere so people can see it on the webBecause NO ONE and no solution i found talked about it, not even windows support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the store.

2. You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.microsoft.com