Windows 10: Game Bar audio is fuzzy/hard to hear

Discus and support Game Bar audio is fuzzy/hard to hear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I'm recording games using Game Bar, I am perfectly able to hear the audio inside the game. But when my microphone is enabled, things become... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by starryomen, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Game Bar audio is fuzzy/hard to hear

So when I'm recording games using Game Bar, I am perfectly able to hear the audio inside the game. But when my microphone is enabled, things become static and I can hardly hear my own voice unless I'm really loud. Here's a short video of what I mean: https://youtu.be/jeuazm_S_MI

When people hear me inside the game (and on Discord, Skype, etc), my audio is perfectly fine. But for some reason when I try to record my own audio, it sounds awful.

I would really appreciate some help on how to fix this, and I am open to trying new screen recording apps that are simple to use, can record my internal sounds as well as my own voice.

:)

starryomen, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Game Bar audio is fuzzy/hard to hear

the games are not clear it is fuzzy

the games are not clear it is fuzzy

4630p2184c, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar audio is fuzzy/hard to hear

1. Game Bar audio is fuzzy/hard to hear - Similar Threads - Game Bar audio

2. Cant hear any audio when recording clips through game bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant hear any audio when recording clips through game bar: This is an issue that always happens on and off seemingly even if i never change any settings. When recording Call Of Duty clips i cannot hear game audio or microphone audio. I have the correct settings checked on and off in the capturing menu. I am at my witts end. pls help...
  3. xbox game bar audio

xbox game bar audio: hello!I have been using Xbox game bar audio to control the volume for indivisual applications since I built my PC. I love having all my volume options in the same place. everything has worked fine for the past three years I've had this PC but recently I had a windows update...
  4. Audio Fuzzy on Other End

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Fuzzy on Other End: Hi. I use my Windows 10 PC, headset, and camera for telemedicine appointments. I can see and hear the doctor very well; however, she says that while the volume is fine my voice is coming in fuzzy and she keeps leaning towards her speakers to hear me. I am not sure if the...
  5. Can't hear audio behind me in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't hear audio behind me in game: Not sure if this has something to do with windows so i'm gonna put it here and hope someone can help. I can hear behind me in competitive games like counter strike, but for some reason games like kingdom come deliverance, cyberpunk, witcher 3 I just can't hear anything...
  6. Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?: So I am in a party with my friends for the first time today, and now all of a sudden I can't hear anyone doesn't show they're talking, but they can hear me fine. Do you know what the issue is?...
  7. Game Bar Audio problem.

Game Bar Audio problem.: I can't hear my video while game bar is recording the video. But when I check the capture, the audio plays normally. Why am I unable to hear my audio while the game bar is recording? My audio was not muted....
  8. Game bar audio source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar audio source: Hi, So every time I start a chat party through game bar I have to switch the audio input & output source to something I don't use, I then have to switch it back to the original source before I can speak to or hear anything from my friend. This happened months ago and I...
  9. Game Bar Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Audio Not Working: When I join a party from PC, I can hear the people in my party for about 10 seconds and then after that the audio gets cut out. The overlay shows I’m still talking but I can’t hear anyone in the party. Is there any potential fix to this or is it a big? submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Game Recorder creating periods of fuzzy/distorted game audio: I have recorded many times with the Windows Game Recorder before with no issue. I got a new PC, and the last couple of recordings have had some strange audio issues. Everything sounds fine during recording. In the final video clip however, there are multiple periods of...