Windows 10: Game Bar Audio Not Working

Discus and support Game Bar Audio Not Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I join a party from PC, I can hear the people in my party for about 10 seconds and then after that the audio gets cut out. The overlay shows I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mystifedsheep, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Game Bar Audio Not Working

When I join a party from PC, I can hear the people in my party for about 10 seconds and then after that the audio gets cut out. The overlay shows I’m still talking but I can’t hear anyone in the party. Is there any potential fix to this or is it a big?

submitted by /u/mystifedsheep
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mystifedsheep, Dec 8, 2019

2. How to make sure Game Bar only records game audio, and not audio from other apps?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to record the in game audio only and mute the audio from other apps.

You can change the game bar settings to record only the game audio. To do that follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows key +
      G to launch Game Bar.
    2. Click on Settings (Gear icon).
    3. Click on Capturing.
    4. Under Recording, select the check box for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    5. Under Audio to Record, select the Radio button for
      Game. (If you are still unable to get Audio, select the Radio button to All).

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Game Bar Audio Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar Audio Not Working

1. Game Bar Audio Not Working - Similar Threads - Game Bar Audio

2. Game bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar not working: My Win+g isn't enabling game bar. I found out that its because game bar isnt enabled. However when I try to enable it, it doesn't save. I've tried enabling it, closing the window, restarting my pc, doesn't work. I've tried the same process but not closing the window, won't...
  3. Game bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not working: My Win+g isn't enabling game bar. I found out that its because game bar isnt enabled. However when I try to enable it, it doesn't save. I've tried enabling it, closing the window, restarting my pc, doesn't work. I've tried the same process but not closing the window, won't...
  4. xbox game bar audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar audio: hello!I have been using Xbox game bar audio to control the volume for indivisual applications since I built my PC. I love having all my volume options in the same place. everything has worked fine for the past three years I've had this PC but recently I had a windows update...
  5. Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Game Audio Only: I usually clip things with xbox game bar and I have it set to game audio only. But whenever I clip things, I can hear my friends over on discord through those clips. Is there any way to fix that?...
  6. Game bar is working but....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar is working but....: [ATTACH] So i got a new computer for gaming and i wanted to open up game bar, but when i open it, all it shows is this (picture below) instead of the real game bar, where is shows xbox chat, people, parties, and sound. does anybody know how i can get the actual game bar?...
  7. Game Bar Audio problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar Audio problem.: I can't hear my video while game bar is recording the video. But when I check the capture, the audio plays normally. Why am I unable to hear my audio while the game bar is recording? My audio was not muted....
  8. Game bar audio source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar audio source: Hi, So every time I start a chat party through game bar I have to switch the audio input & output source to something I don't use, I then have to switch it back to the original source before I can speak to or hear anything from my friend. This happened months ago and I...
  9. Xbox game bar audio mix not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar audio mix not working: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/6dp321rde4o41.jpg?width=1357&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8da05458acc13cbe524324ff7555d6b522d61b90 Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as...
  10. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game bar sound not working

2. windows xbox game bar screen recording no sound

3. xbox game bar recording no sound

4. gamebar no sound,
  5. windows game recording no sound,
  6. xbox game bar sound not working,
  7. xbox game bar cant select output audio,
  8. no sound windows gamebar,
  9. no audio Prakhar Microsoft Answers,
  10. gamebar audio issue,
  11. xbox game bar party no audio,