Windows 10: Game Bar Bug

Discus and support Game Bar Bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been having a issue with the Xbox Game Bar after installing the 1909 update. Every time I enter the Game Bar to invite friends to voice chat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Matty-g23, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Game Bar Bug

I have been having a issue with the Xbox Game Bar after installing the 1909 update.

Every time I enter the Game Bar to invite friends to voice chat or check the time and I return to a game for some reason Windows think I am holding the Windows Key down on the keyboard, so it starts using short cut keys. I have to navigate to the On Screen Keyboard and press the start key within the On Screen Keyboard to resolve the issue.

This is also happening to my friend.

I have also checked and my system is up to date

submitted by /u/Matty-g23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Matty-g23, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Game Bar Bug

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar Bug

1. Game Bar Bug - Similar Threads - Game Bar Bug

2. Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug: Recently my game capture audio from the Game Bar has been filled with bugs. The audio duplicates at random points and starts crackling nonstop.Linked here is an example of one of these cases....
  3. Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug: Recently my game capture audio from the Game Bar has been filled with bugs. The audio duplicates at random points and starts crackling nonstop.Linked here is an example of one of these cases....
  4. Bug - Game Bar cannot be completely disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug - Game Bar cannot be completely disabled: Every time I connect a game controller to my PC wired or wireless I get the following message: The game bar is turned off; game mode is off; I've completely removed the Xbox app and Microsoft Store. There is no reason why this should still be popping up. I even renamed...
  5. Bug - Game Bar cannot be completely disabled

Bug - Game Bar cannot be completely disabled: Every time I connect a game controller to my PC wired or wireless I get the following message: The game bar is turned off; game mode is off; I've completely removed the Xbox app and Microsoft Store. There is no reason why this should still be popping up. I even renamed...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug: Hi the latest update for Xbox game bar is causing lag in games, whether I turn the overlay on and off in-game or when I turn off the performance tab in the overlay the game starts to lag, I uninstalled the game bar and reinstalled it from the app store and it worked perfectly...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug: Hey, Ive recently been having a problem with xbox game bar, I cannot select anything in the audio mixer. I have researched the issue and have tried multiple suggested fixes such as: - Removing the app with powershell and reinstalling the app from the windows store. - Windows...
  8. Game bar performance widget bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar performance widget bug?: [ATTACH] I constantly use the game bar to control Spotify or message my friends, but I've noticed my performance widget looks hideous, at first I thought I looks like that by default, but after seeing some screenshots on other websites I noticed my seems to be bugged, It...
  9. Clipping using xbox game bar bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipping using xbox game bar bug?: It says the command Win+Alt+G records the last 30 seconds of gameplay. However, when I try that, it recorded like 11 seconds sometimes, then 20 seconds, then like 4 seconds. Never recorded a full 30 seconds, and constantly recorded inconsistent amounts of time. Anyone got a...
  10. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [ATTACH] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [ATTACH] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar settings, then reopen them to check Networking again, the first check gives...