Windows 10: GAME bar cannot hide the recording time

Discus and support GAME bar cannot hide the recording time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I press Win+Alt+t to hide recording time, it doesn’t work. It is really annoying because hinders my work. I install all Windows updates. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Antonio Toliver, Jun 8, 2019.

1. GAME bar cannot hide the recording time

When I press Win+Alt+t to hide recording time, it doesn’t work. It is really annoying because hinders my work. I install all Windows updates. How can I hide the recording time? I use the gamebar with Fl studio 20

:)

Antonio Toliver, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jun 8, 2019
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Jun 8, 2019
  4. GAME bar cannot hide the recording time

Recording time of game bar not hiding itself

I have installed all the windows updates and also regarding the gamebar update from the microsoft store. Still when i record an app using gamebar the recording time does not hide itself with win+alt+t.It is very annoying and i am not able to focus on my
    work due to it. Is there an alternate way of hiding the recording time ?plzz fix this issue with the gamebar. The app i am using gamebar to record is Fl studio 20.

Thanks in advance

Flash Hyden, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

GAME bar cannot hide the recording time

1. GAME bar cannot hide the recording time - Similar Threads - GAME bar cannot

2. Recording time of game bar not hiding itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording time of game bar not hiding itself: I have installed all the windows updates and also regarding the gamebar update from the microsoft store. Still when i record an app using gamebar the recording time does not hide itself with win+alt+t.It is very annoying and i am not able to focus on my work due to it. Is...
  3. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  4. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...
  5. Game Bar doesn't record dropdowns

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar doesn't record dropdowns: I'm using the Game Bar to record something I'm doing on a website, because the Game Bar appears to be the only facility in Windows to record a screen capture. So I just noticed that it doesn't record the menu of dropdown elements, even though they definitely appear on screen....
  6. The game bar recording system.

The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7
  7. The game bar recording system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Windows 10 / PC Projection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7
  8. Windows Game Bar - recording stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar - recording stuff: BxOGwJytwaM - this looks amazing.. - anyone using it at the mo..?? 78123
  9. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording: Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.' I have tried it windowed and then on a couple other games, same thing. Graphics driver is up to date.MVI 4064 -...
  10. Recording video with game bar

Recording video with game bar: I have always recorded videos using 3rd party software, but yesterday, I recorded the Remembrance Sunday programme on BBC using the game bar recording mode. My stepson was marching in it and we saw him :-). I was really impressed with quality of recording, both sound and...