Windows 10: Game Bar clips are Frozen.

Discus and support Game Bar clips are Frozen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have an issue where any clips within the last 30 seconds are frozen for most of the clip. For the first part its fine, then after a few seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheLivingBee, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Game Bar clips are Frozen.

Hi. I have an issue where any clips within the last 30 seconds are frozen for most of the clip. For the first part its fine, then after a few seconds it freezes up.

:)

TheLivingBee, Mar 18, 2020

2. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Videos are frozen in recordings using Game Bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue is caused when the recording doesn’t end correctly. Normally when this happens you will need to restart the Game bar to fix the problem.

However, if restarting the Game bar doesn’t fix this issue, we can try the steps mentioned below and check if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Close the game and Game bar.
    2. Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc key to open
      Task Manager.
    3. In Task Manager, click on more details.
    4. From the list of running processes, look for
      Broadcast bar server
      (bcastdvr.exe), right click on it and select
      End task
    5. Restart your game and Game bar and try recording games.

You can also try updating Display drivers form Device manager to make sure the latest version of Display drivers are installed on the computer. To update the Display drivers, please follow the steps mentioned in the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

For additional information, you can refer the article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Game Bar clips are Frozen.

Videos are frozen in recordings using Game Bar

I recently just changed my fortnite resolution to 1440x1080. And when I did that and tried to use game bars "clipping" system the recording of the videos have not been recording. It records the audio but the video is just frozen on the first thing it was
    recording. I was wondering if there is anything I could do? And I want to keep my current stretch resolution.

***Modified title from: GameBar not recording with stretch res?***

JeremiahFamor, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Game Bar clips are Frozen.

1. Game Bar clips are Frozen. - Similar Threads - Game Bar clips

2. Game Bar Does not record clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Does not record clips: I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both game bar and the xbox app from my computer. I have done the registry thing. I do not know what to do. The game bar doesn't even work half of the time? When I open the game bar with Windows + G the screenshot, record last 30...
  3. Game Bar Does not record clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Does not record clips: I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled both game bar and the xbox app from my computer. I have done the registry thing. I do not know what to do. The game bar doesn't even work half of the time? When I open the game bar with Windows + G the screenshot, record last 30...
  4. Recording Clips with Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording Clips with Game Bar: I will be using chrome or zoom or Spotify even and want to record a small clip of something I do on-screen, I'm aware it's made for gaming clips but seeing as how it works outside games normally, I've also used it for school.The issue is that it's telling me now "Gaming...
  5. Game bar not recording clips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  6. Xbox Game Bar Clips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Clips: Hey there I am trying to get some clarification. I used multiple posts on here to move my captures to a SSD drive, and it is working fine. I wanted to do a quick test of recording a small clip without the drive plugged in, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I was just...
  7. Xbox game bar trimming clips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar trimming clips: How do I trim the videos I record on Xbox game bar, when I try to shorten in through the actual mp4 it says I don't have permission, so if anyone knows how to directly trim the clips from the game bar itself, please tell me. submitted by /u/Zxnith_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Clip

Xbox Game Bar Clip: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. I was playing apex and clipped something from gamebar. When I went to check out the clip all it was showing was my in game settings for apex. Is this a problem for other people too and is there a fix? I was using apex in...
  9. Xbox Game Bar clips are frozen (with audio in the background)

Xbox Game Bar clips are frozen (with audio in the background): This doesn't happen 100% of the time but sometimes when I record a clip using Win + G and then click the "Record clip" button (alternatively, I've also used Win + Alt + G), I capture a clip that seems to be frozen, however the audio of the clip still plays in the background....
  10. Windows Game Bar Frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Game Bar Frozen: Hi, I tried opening the windows 1 game bar on my laptop, and I clicked record, but as soon as I did that, it completely froze. I cant click on any of the windows behind it, and this has happened before. How can I permanently fix it? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Elsa game clip.com