Windows 10: Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller?

Discus and support Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It always shows full until my controller just shuts off if it's empty. Does it only work with AAA batteries? I have a rechargable battery pack.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller?

It always shows full until my controller just shuts off if it's empty.

Does it only work with AAA batteries?

I have a rechargable battery pack.

submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Liberal_circlejerkk, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 28, 2020
  4. eliasbenb Win User

Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller?

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

EDIT:

• Edit 1: still no actual answer for a way to fix this. But I just factory reset my PC, the volume mixer works perfectly now. I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it's all we have
    Before I go into details do not suggest:

• Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it
    • Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app
    • Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command
    • Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows
    • Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page

OK, now that we go that out of the way. I have had this problem for about 3 weeks. The issue is that the Xbox Game Bar doesn't display the volume mixer correctly, it only shows the main audio driver's volume mixer and nothing else (no app volume mixer like:
    CS:GO, Microsoft Edge Beta, Spotify etc.).

Photo for reference:

Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller? 60f145ea-e940-4f04-a916-f79e664003a1?upload=true.png

For the Microsoft employees reading this, this is a persistent issue in Windows. I will list other posts on this forum with the same issue to show the scale of the issue. All of these posts have not been solved so far:

eliasbenb, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller?

1. Game bar doesn't correctly show battery status from Xbox one controller? - Similar Threads - Game bar doesn't

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  4. Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game

Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game: The Xbox 1 wireless controller I normally use for games stopped working with the PC game Final Fantasy XIV specifically.It works perfectly fine with every other game.I've already contacted the game publisher Square Enix and have gone through their tech support with no results...
  5. Battery not showing its correct status

Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  6. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not showing its correct status: I got my battery status incorrect and now its says that the charged is complete but when I un plug it the status or the battery will not be 100 percent. I dont know the recent changes happen since I just use this computer sometimes and now I just finish the update on this...
  7. Battery not showing its correct status

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly: PROBLEM My battery status in the taskbar doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On my computer, the battery status only says if it's plugged in, and what percent. However, on my parents' computers, when they're plugged in they say "charging" or "not charging", how much time...
  9. Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One controller doesn't show up.: Hello, i've had this problem for a while. I used to play with an Xbox one controller on pc for games like FIFA and Rocket League. I used a usb cable but after sometime i got sick of it and bought a bluetooth dongle. Which is compatible with xbox controllers. I installed the...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?: With my old battery pack it always showed 100% until my controller shut off and with my new pack it always shows 75% lol. Does it only work with normal AAA batteries and not with rechargable ones? submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk [link] [comments]...