Windows 10: Game bar got corrupted

Discus and support Game bar got corrupted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; well it started when I had to update my BIOS, yes that was pretty much the cause of it.I had to update it because the BIOS itself was starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tomoko_2020, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Game bar got corrupted

well it started when I had to update my BIOS, yes that was pretty much the cause of it.I had to update it because the BIOS itself was starting to become progressively less stable, that was due to a bad Factory BIOS I think, I had trouble updating it before well either way the Bios is more stable than its ever been... may have just scraped by without bricking the motherboard, it took several attempts but now it works perfectly.While fighting with the motherboard, it corrupted Windows 10, and some of my Nvidia Drivers, I was even able to fix those Issues. Everything works perfectly, with the

:)

Tomoko_2020, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Game bar got corrupted

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Game bar got corrupted

1. Game bar got corrupted - Similar Threads - Game bar got

2. my windows got corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows got corrupted: my windows got corrupted when i bought the new laptop the company gave windows 10 home i cant do anything can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-got-corrupted/96a4d927-af20-4917-a7d7-9e035ac0d52f
  3. game corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game corrupt: [ATTACH]i need help fixing this please thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-corrupt/12116abb-3e7b-489a-8282-ea8fb87049f3
  4. Game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar: Whenever i join a party through the game bar it blocks all other audio on my pc so i cant hear any of my games audio and or spotify https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar/7595bbe5-c28f-49e6-9ece-c8257e9ae087
  5. GAME BAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    GAME BAR: Game bar is not working it automatically turns off and i have tried every solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar/d54890b7-640d-44a5-9046-2cc75fab2e4e
  6. Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar: why does the windows game bar gpu monitor show vram usage, which for the most part stays the same in game instead of actual gpu usage which fluctuates and is mutch more useful information, as most games you already know how much vram is being used because you set it....
  7. Microsoft Store got Corrupted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store got Corrupted: Hi, My workstation having Windows 10 Prof. 64 bit, its Microsoft Store got corrupted. I tried to Re-register / Register / Uninstall / Install using Powershell. Used all the information available from internet, but no success. Can anyone guide me, because the user is...
  8. Game Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar: I am not a gamer and so I have no need for Game Bar... but I can't figure out how to get rid of Game Bar from the start menu... I did a search, but none of the links seem to get rid of it....
  9. gaming bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming bar: I looked for a lot of sollutions to use the game bar. i update my windows 10 to the latest version. i installed (i think the right one) media feature packet 10 times or so. i tried another few things. but the gaming tab on my settings still isnt there. can someone pls explain...
  10. game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar: I am not able to access the game mode option ….if I go to settings in game mode tab there no option to on or off the game mode but in the help menu its saying u have to on the game option there...what should I do...