Windows 10: Game bar, how to uninstal it

Discus and support Game bar, how to uninstal it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Game bar, how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-how-to-uninstal-it/b192abc7-3f4e-498f-a3a1-86e6c581a8e9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D&JBAL#, Oct 15, 2018.

1. D&JBAL# Win User

Game bar, how to uninstal it

Game bar, how to uninstall it

:)

D&JBAL#, Oct 15, 2018

2. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Gaming.
    • Click Game bar.
    • Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Game bar, how to uninstal it

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Game bar, how to uninstal it

1. Game bar, how to uninstal it - Similar Threads - Game bar uninstal

2. How to uninstal Qttabbar from laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstal Qttabbar from laptop: Hi all,Few weeks back I installed an app called Qttabbar from http://qttabbar.wikidot.com/ This app allows selected folders to be shown as different tabs.I do not really need it, and when I tried to install it few times, I get the message below copied at the end of this...
  3. How to uninstal Forza Horizon 4?!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstal Forza Horizon 4?!: I started deleting the game through the microsoft store, I see that the game has been deleted, but it still remains on the disk in ProgramFiles / WindowsApps / ... and takes up space on the PC. It is not possible to delete manually in any way! What the heck?!...
  4. Cant Uninstal App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Uninstal App: Ok, I do apologize if this isn't allowed. But I can't find a soulution and I've been trying for days. And I'm at the end of my rope. Back story: I started having issues with my windows 10 store game "Forza Horizon 4" on glitches and it coming back saying low streaming...
  5. How to hide the game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the game bar: Apparently you can hide the "Menu" by pressing F11, but when I am in a a game and have started a recording, F11 has no effect? How do we turn off all of the overlays? I have a recorder by another vendor that jsut gives me a blinking red dot in the corner, how do I get the...
  6. problems uninstalliing apps with windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems uninstalliing apps with windows10: using windows 10 how can i unintall apps. it says im the administrator but still cannot uninstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-uninstalliing-apps-with-windows10/d8e56cfd-6029-4510-a9af-79867e01c93d"
  7. how do you uninstal your phone app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you uninstal your phone app?: how do you uninstal your phone app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-uninstal-your-phone-app/dc31d895-8c74-44c5-8028-d047c70940e6"
  8. Uninstal iTunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstal iTunes: uninstall iTunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstal-itunes/639f421c-a876-4cf7-9ec9-4e4ab164d828
  9. MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it: This is a question not a discussion. I used to do tech support Microsoft and remember when they had real techs doing support. Now they use "free" help volunteers or ESLers. My question, why do they close a thread they are not even close to resolving by either lying or...
  10. uninstaling Paint 3d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstaling Paint 3d: Paint 3d wont open, it just keeps closing itself when ever I click on it. I want to uninstall and reinstall it but it wont let me click on uninstall, it wont do anything. I tried to reset it as well and it did nothing, all it did was lose my art. Which I knew would happen,...