Windows 10: Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...

Discus and support Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then re-open the settings it is toggled off again. I can't get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rowena San Antonio, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...

Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then re-open the settings it is toggled off again. I can't get the setting to stay on.

:)

Rowena San Antonio, Sep 17, 2020

2. windows game bar mute toggle

Microsoft please give us a toggle mute button for game bar this is an absolute must. push to talk is great for in game chat. but a toggle mute key to party helps streamers tremendously!!!!

o0Jaybles0o, Sep 17, 2020
  3. No Game Mode on/off toggle on game bar.

Everywhere I look on the subject of game mode it simply claims that the on/off toggle is on game bar - but it's not there for me. Does this mean it's automatically on? Or am I missing something?

phorgettable, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...

To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then...

1. Game bar in windows settings is toggled off. When I toggle it on, close settings, and then... - Similar Threads - Game bar settings

2. Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically: After turning on the Suggested Actions option System > Clipboard, when I return to the previous screen System and come back to the Clipboard screen, I see that the Suggested Actions toggle bar that I just opened is constantly closing by itself. I enabled this setting from the...
  3. Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggested Actions Setting Toggle Bar Turns Off Automatically: After turning on the Suggested Actions option System > Clipboard, when I return to the previous screen System and come back to the Clipboard screen, I see that the Suggested Actions toggle bar that I just opened is constantly closing by itself. I enabled this setting from the...
  4. Game Bar Toggles Off automatically even if I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Toggles Off automatically even if I turn it on: I'm trying to record a game but whenever I try to toggle it on, it toggles back off and I can't record. I tried everything I could possibly do related to changing the registry to fix it, but it still doesn't work. The only reason why I prefer the recorder is because it...
  5. Bluetooth toggle in settings disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle in settings disappeared: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have an issue that ive seen many times on this forum but I none of the advice fornithers has worked for me. One day after logging in the blue toggle dissapeared. ive tried the following: ive gone tonservices.msc to stop and restart bluetooth support...
  6. Toggle between network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toggle between network settings: Is there a way in Win 10 to set locations, such that one "Work" for example has a fixed IP, and "Home" has DHCP and I can switch between them without having to enter the settings each time? Those names are just examples.... Thanks. submitted by /u/wa1oui [link] [comments]...
  7. windows game bar mute toggle

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows game bar mute toggle: Microsoft please give us a toggle mute button for game bar this is an absolute must. push to talk is great for in game chat. but a toggle mute key to party helps streamers tremendously!!!!...
  8. Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings App, Toggle a setting On/Off with keyboard: How can I operate a toggle in the Windows Settings App using only a physical keyboard? I am not going to go into it deeply, but I had an issue turning my bluetooth back on that involved needing to borrow a mouse. I have included an image of the Bluetooth On/Off toggle as...
  9. I can't toggle automatic updates on in settings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't toggle automatic updates on in settings.: When I go to updates and security in the settings window then advanced options, I am trying to toggle automatic updates even over metered connections on and it just flicks back off. I went to services and windows automatic updates is how it should be there. Last night I spent...
  10. Airplane Mode will not toggle off in Network & Internet settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode will not toggle off in Network & Internet settings: Hello, For some reason the Airplane mode setting can not be turned off in Network and Internet Settings, Network setting from taskbar, or Action center from taskbar. I am using my desktop and will never have it on an airplane. However, the computer does have a wifi adapter...