Windows 10: Game bar is ANNOYING

Discus and support Game bar is ANNOYING in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so I have been having this problem where I cant figure out how to open game bar nor clip the last 30 seconds or so. Please tell me if you have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealityOnCrack, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Game bar is ANNOYING

Okay so I have been having this problem where I cant figure out how to open game bar nor clip the last 30 seconds or so. Please tell me if you have a solution.

submitted by /u/RealityOnCrack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RealityOnCrack, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 7, 2021
  3. "Is this a game?" bar popping up, very annoying

I don't play any games on the computer, cannot solve this problem through the X-Box suggestions, etc. below. For me, the bar most often pops up when I am typing texts in a foreign language using the "Typelt" program. It is very annoying because it slows
    down all texts when I have to stop for this pop-up. I would be happy to disable the game bar permanently. Does anyone have a suggestion? Seems to be a common problem on Windows 10 with many different applications.

WorkBootsinDenver, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Game bar is ANNOYING

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Game bar is ANNOYING

1. Game bar is ANNOYING - Similar Threads - Game bar ANNOYING

2. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING: Hi, I have a very annoying problem with my PC The problem occurs only while gaming but never in regular using!I had many BSODs with different error codes, it may happened everyday or sometimes a whole week with no BSODs! I tried replacing the RAM in another slot, cleaning the...
  3. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING: Hi, I have a very annoying problem with my PC The problem occurs only while gaming but never in regular using!I had many BSODs with different error codes, it may happened everyday or sometimes a whole week with no BSODs! I tried replacing the RAM in another slot, cleaning the...
  4. BSoDs while gaming ANNOYING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Annoying Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Bar: Hello, I am having an issue on Roblox, I accidently pressed a key on my HP Laptop and it showed this white bar at the top of my screen and I do not know how to make it go away. Please send instructions on how to fix this if you respond thanks!...
  6. Game bar is ANNOYING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar is ANNOYING: Okay so I have been having this problem where I cant figure out how to open game bar nor clip the last 30 seconds or so. Please tell me if you have a solution. submitted by /u/RealityOnCrack [link] [comments]...
  7. Annoying media bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying media bar: Is there a possibility to make an setting to completely remove the Windows 10 media bar that pops up when you pause and unpause music from example Spotify as it is extremely annoying as a gamer to play games while listening to music and having to pause it and then wait like 4...
  8. Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar: Recording only allows me to record my own voice and the game, how do i set it to allow other peoples voices to be recorded as well played league of legends and only my voice recorded Thanks in Advance...
  9. Game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar: Hello, I am trying the game bar and it is working well. Only problem is that while I am recording my screen and my voice, I can't hear the game music anymore although we can hear it in the game footage afterwards. I want to be able to hear the games music in my headphones...
  10. Annoying Highlighting in Search Bars and In Many Places

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Highlighting in Search Bars and In Many Places: Dear Community, Either the text is yellow or a different color from black and is usually highlighted, usually black. Attached is a picture[ATTACH] And here is the second one: [ATTACH] How can I fix this issue? It's very annoying and I just want to see a normal Windows,...