Windows 10: Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

Discus and support Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I open Game Bar the microphone option is not being displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XanderBlanaves, May 28, 2019.

1. Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

Every time I open Game Bar the microphone option is not being displayed

:)

XanderBlanaves, May 28, 2019

2. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 28, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Gaming.
    3. Select Game DVR.
    4. Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, May 28, 2019
  4. Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

Game Bar Issue

Windows Game Bar is set to record my microphone. My microphone is plugged in, and the Recording Devices menu shows it is picking up sound. However, the Game Bar is not recording the mic

EdwardO'Rourke, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

1. Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option - Similar Threads - Game Bar showing

2. Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone: I'm trying to figure out why this is happening. I use the windows game bar for background recording for 30-second clips but the thing never records my microphone. My microphone is enabled in sound settings, the game bar is allowed to access my microphone in the windows...
  3. Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Game Bar Background Recording Does Not Record Microphone: I'm trying to figure out why this is happening. I use the windows game bar for background recording for 30-second clips but the thing never records my microphone. My microphone is enabled in sound settings, the game bar is allowed to access my microphone in the windows...
  4. Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone: Hello,I am using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 to record clips of my games, where I always have Microphone recording turned on.However, Game Bar sometimes doesn't record my own microphone, when the mute button shows that it is unmuted and the Audio > Voice window in Game...
  5. Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone

Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone: Hello,I am using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 to record clips of my games, where I always have Microphone recording turned on.However, Game Bar sometimes doesn't record my own microphone, when the mute button shows that it is unmuted and the Audio > Voice window in Game...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options: My headset has a microphone but it doesn't show up in recording. It will show up in playback and works fine, but isn't an option in recording. Is it even possible to use my headset as playback and recording at the same time? and how would I fix this issue....
  7. Xbox Game Bar Microphone recording.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Microphone recording.: Hi, when i use my microphone it works perfectly but when i use it on xbox game bar it makes it much much worse. My mic is perfectly fine and works on other programs. I have also tried putting the audio settings high and it just wont work. Please Help....
  8. xbox game bar recording option

xbox game bar recording option: when I am opening recording option for desktop/ file explorer it is showing always like this Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File Explorer. To start a desktop broadcast, launch a game. and then select Desktop during your broadcast setup. I...
  9. what is this option in game bar recording?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is this option in game bar recording?: [IMG] I have attached a image. What is the option showing there. it is showing record the last....... I need to screen record a one hour lecture. How can I record one hour video using game bar???? Also, I have one more doubt. 1. will the whole one hour video...
  10. Problems recording microphone with Game bar

Problems recording microphone with Game bar: Hi! I use Game Bar to record Minecraft videos and I want to record my microphone, of course. BUT I do NOT want to have to hear my microphone in my headphones all the time. But if I go in to the settings of the microphone and turn off "Listen to this device" Game Bar ALSO...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone not showing game bar