Windows 10: Game Bar Mic Problem

Discus and support Game Bar Mic Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WyattVA, Jul 16, 2019.

1. WyattVA Win User

Game Bar Mic Problem

Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord.

I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of funny moments that happen while gaming but I like to have my voice and the person im talking to's in the recording, otherwise I would just use OBS to record something.

:)

WyattVA, Jul 16, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 17, 2019
  4. WyattVA Win User

Game Bar Mic Problem

Game Bar Mic Problem

Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord.

I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of funny moments that happen while gaming but I like to have my voice and the person im talking to's in the recording, otherwise I would just use OBS to record something.

WyattVA, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar Mic Problem

1. Game Bar Mic Problem - Similar Threads - Game Bar Mic

2. Xbox game bar mic issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar mic issue: Hello, the issue I’m dealing with here is that Xbox game bar lowers my mic quality whenever I join a party with my friends. They say that it sounds like I’m either speaking under water or like a robot. The mic or wires are not the issue here, as I have no problem joining and...
  3. Xbox game bar mic issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar mic issue: Hello, the issue I’m dealing with here is that Xbox game bar lowers my mic quality whenever I join a party with my friends. They say that it sounds like I’m either speaking under water or like a robot. The mic or wires are not the issue here, as I have no problem joining and...
  4. mic only working in game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic only working in game bar: mic is only working in game bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-only-working-in-game-bar/c9a02712-e909-4840-8a87-83a6010423ec
  5. mic only working in game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic only working in game bar: mic is only working in game bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-only-working-in-game-bar/c9a02712-e909-4840-8a87-83a6010423ec
  6. mic only working in game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox Game Bar mic change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar mic change: So basically the app doesn’t let me change input device until I manually disconnect my headed microphone in device manager or audio settings. The other input device is clickable yet the app simply ignores the clicks submitted by /u/xbox_was_a_mistake [link] [comments]...
  8. xbox game bar mic functionality

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar mic functionality: is there a way to have the xbox game bar "record last 30 seconds" function record my mic as well? i have a lot of clips from playing games online with my friends, but you can never hear me in the clips. i tried looking this up and checking the windows help website, but i...
  9. Xbox game bar mic quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar mic quality: Hi, this is in reply to Aditya Roy's post on December 11, 2020 Sorry i didn't make it clear enough! When i type winver in cmd it says: version 2004 OS build 1904.685 and so on. What i mean by worse quality is its quite hard to describe that it has a very BIG differance from...
  10. Game Bar Not Capturing Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Capturing Mic: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is really bugging me. Im recording short 30 second clips of gameplays that I save, but apparently my voice isnt captured. My friend’s voices do get captured but mine arent. Help please!...