Windows 10: Game bar microphone privacy

Discus and support Game bar microphone privacy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Need to record some audio/video for demoing some simple work in an app that is not game related. Game bar capture is telling me: Privacy settings are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zrv433, Nov 23, 2020.

1. /u/zrv433 Win User

Game bar microphone privacy

Need to record some audio/video for demoing some simple work in an app that is not game related. Game bar capture is telling me: Privacy settings are blocking your microphone

When I click show me how to fix it It takes me to the Mic privacy settings page where it says - Microphone access for this devices are: ON - Allow apps to access your microphone: ON - Choose which apps: - Every listed app is sent to: ON - There is no app listing for Game bar.

How does one enable microphone for game bar when it does not appear in Mic priv settings?

submitted by /u/zrv433
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zrv433, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Game bar microphone privacy

1. Game bar microphone privacy - Similar Threads - Game bar microphone

2. Microphone Privacy issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Privacy issue: Since earlier today, my Microphone hasn't been working at all because of my microphone privacy settings, I saw that from the sound page, but whenever I try going to my microphone privacy settings, I get this issue: 'The system detected an overrun of stack-based buffer in this...
  3. Microphone Privacy issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Privacy issue: Since earlier today, my Microphone hasn't been working at all because of my microphone privacy settings, I saw that from the sound page, but whenever I try going to my microphone privacy settings, I get this issue: 'The system detected an overrun of stack-based buffer in this...
  4. Game bar microphone audio quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar microphone audio quality: When I try to record my own screen, including the microphone, it sounds awful. Tons of white noise, tinny sounding voice, it sounds like screeching sometimes. I'm using a Logitech G933 that records my voice perfectly using other softwares, so I know it is not the microphone...
  5. Microphone Array not detected by game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Array not detected by game bar: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano with an inbuilt Intel microphone array. This microphone works for all applications except Xbox game bar. Inside the game bar application, I am able to select it as the audio input however when I do so, I get the message "The selected...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Windows 10 Your privacy settings are blocking your microphone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox Game Bar Windows 10 Your privacy settings are blocking your microphone: I'm trying to use Xbox Game Bar to do audio and video recording. But I can't record the audio. I get the message "Your privacy settings are blocking your microphone". I click the button under it "Show me how to fix it". It take me to Allow apps to access your microphone....
  7. Microphone not working with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not working with Xbox game bar: My son is trying to record his playing on roblox using Xbox game bar. He is using a laptop on windows 10. It was working fine a few days ago. Now he is having problems with the microphone. When he brings up the xbox game bar, windows G, the menu says that the...
  8. Problems recording microphone with Game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems recording microphone with Game bar: Hi! I use Game Bar to record Minecraft videos and I want to record my microphone, of course. BUT I do NOT want to have to hear my microphone in my headphones all the time. But if I go in to the settings of the microphone and turn off "Listen to this device" Game Bar ALSO...
  9. Game bar microphone quality is terrible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar microphone quality is terrible: Windows 10 recorder, discord, etc. records perfect my microphone. But Game Bar adds a sound llikeinterferences when I record the microphone. I am 100% sure it is not the microphone because all the other programs can record it perfectly. How can I solve this? Thank you....
  10. "microphone privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "microphone privacy settings": I've been trying to get my microphone working for my computer. it was working before and now it stopped working. and not just this microphone. but any other microphones as well. in every app I've tried to talk to others with. it stats that I need to change my privacy settings...