Windows 10: Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen

Discus and support Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have seen a similar post from last year, and there was no solution, and I just discovered that I have the same issue. When I record videos, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JQ666, Feb 16, 2021.

1. JQ666 Win User

Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen

I have seen a similar post from last year, and there was no solution, and I just discovered that I have the same issue.

When I record videos, the playback is not in full screen.

Looking at the properties of the video file, the video frame width is 1872 and the frame height is 1080

While previously the same properties were 1920 and 1080 respectively. How do I fix the issue so that game bar records videos in the correct video frames?

:)

JQ666, Feb 16, 2021
  2. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Bhrayan23 Win User
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

The Windows 10 game bar does not support recording all the games, and the error message you received may indicates that the gameplay blocks the game bar from recording. Thus, you'd better search for other Windows 10 screen recorders to do this trick.

Bhrayan23, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Record entire screen using Game Bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to record the entire screen using Game Bar. Currently, the Game Bar only allows you to record the active screen.

However, I commend you for noticing this feature not being in Game Bar. We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen - Similar Threads - Game Bar Recording

2. game bar recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar recorder: when I record a game with game bar the record isn't in full screen how to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recorder/2ac90bf0-b3a6-4984-92aa-5500d3956916
  3. Screen record issues Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen record issues Game Bar: Hi, I have tried to record my screen today using the game bar and received the following error message 'Recording isn't working' Error: 0x80070057 I needed to record the screen while a video played on a web page open with google chrome. Ive done this before without issue....
  4. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  5. game bar not recording full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording full screen: [ATTACH] When I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's left of the screen is black. https://preview.redd.it/u9l47xod5ay51.png?width=3821&format=png&auto=webp&s=26d26c90784b9194f3848af7ce6d999ee3e5c3e1...
  6. Game Bar No Longer Recording in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar No Longer Recording in Full Screen: I will try to make this make sense the best I can - When I go to record and then go back and watch it, the recording is not full screen anymore. A setting must have gotten tweaked by accident or something but I don't know which one it could be because my display is still set...
  7. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  8. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f
  9. Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue: Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to...
  10. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording: Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.' I have tried it windowed and then on a couple other games, same thing. Graphics driver is up to date.MVI 4064 -...