Windows 10: Game Bar Not Recording Properly on Razer Blade 15

Discus and support Game Bar Not Recording Properly on Razer Blade 15 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I try to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay using the gamebar, it either records gameplay and microphone audio with a black screen or it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Voocher, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Voocher Win User

Game Bar Not Recording Properly on Razer Blade 15

Whenever I try to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay using the gamebar, it either records gameplay and microphone audio with a black screen or it sometimes records gameplay with audio but no microphone or sometimes simply records a screenshot with gameplay audio but no microphone audio.

I'm using a 2019 Razer Blade 15.

Any ideas on how I could get Gamebar to work properly? Thanks

:)

Voocher, Jun 12, 2020
  2. vik98rideordie, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available

Source: New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop packs even more performance and new hardware innovations in a compact package | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Razer Blade 15.6” gaming laptop with Windows 10

Source: A quick look at the new Razer Blade 15.6 gaming laptop - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Game Bar Not Recording Properly on Razer Blade 15 - Similar Threads - Game Bar Recording

2. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  3. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  4. Static noise in Xbox Game Bar video recordings taken on a Razer Blade 17

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static noise in Xbox Game Bar video recordings taken on a Razer Blade 17: Hey folks. Got a new Razer Blade 17 last month. Any time I try to record a game clip with the Game Bar, it seems to work, but when I play it back, there's always an unbearably loud static noise.All software and drivers are up to date. Windows 11. Device is brand new.Steps to...
  5. Static noise in Xbox Game Bar video recordings taken on a Razer Blade 17

Static noise in Xbox Game Bar video recordings taken on a Razer Blade 17: Hey folks. Got a new Razer Blade 17 last month. Any time I try to record a game clip with the Game Bar, it seems to work, but when I play it back, there's always an unbearably loud static noise.All software and drivers are up to date. Windows 11. Device is brand new.Steps to...
  6. Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f: Hi. Getting BSOD for my Razer blade 15Razer Blade 15 2020 15.6" FHD Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6GHz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSDIm getting it about a 2 months ago. First it was shown as I played games after closing game i couldnt shutdown laptop. if you try...
  7. Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 2020BaseM DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f: Hi. Getting BSOD for my Razer blade 15Razer Blade 15 2020 15.6" FHD Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6GHz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSDIm getting it about a 2 months ago. First it was shown as I played games after closing game i couldnt shutdown laptop. if you try...
  8. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  9. Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 2018 Webcam issues: Hey, I bought a 15 inch Razer blade laptop at a windows store in November 2018. It had been working great until my webcam drivers literally disappeared from my laptop device manager about 6-8 months ago. I only noticed this relatively recently because no app could detect the...
  10. New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available

in Windows 10 News
    New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available: [ATTACH] Gamers, content creators and entertainment enthusiasts will soon be able to check out the next evolution of the Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop, loaded with Windows 10, an up to an 8-core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX Super graphics and a 300Hz...