Windows 10: Game Bar notification issue

Discus and support Game Bar notification issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been having this issue for a while now.Using Game bar on Win10 I do not receive any message/group chat invite/game invite notifications; as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JACMAV, Jun 25, 2022.

1. JACMAV Win User

Game Bar notification issue

Ive been having this issue for a while now.Using Game bar on Win10 I do not receive any message/group chat invite/game invite notifications; as a banner, or in the action centre, or even a notification sound.Since messages have now been exclusively moved to being handled by Game Bar, this leaves me missing out on invitations and other Xbox notifications on my Win10 device when actively playing games or doing anything else.I have tried all the troubleshooting short of doing a clean install of Win10 that I can think of.This including:Checking that notification banner is on it wasTurning off fo

:)

JACMAV, Jun 25, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 25, 2022
  4. FJagg Win User

Xbox Game Bar Issues

Hey Greg,

Quick update. I tried making a fresh Admin account. I hadn't done that previously as it was step 17 and you pointed to step 16. Everything seems to work okay on that, which suggests its an issue on my account rather than windows? My main concern though is that
    sometimes Game Bar does just work on start up for me and that may be a fluke with the Admin account. But we shall have to wait and see.

FJagg, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Game Bar notification issue - Similar Threads - Game Bar notification

2. Game Bar notification issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar notification issue: notification xbox gamebar not appearing also the achievements not pop appear when I unlocked a one. I didn't find any solution I tried the most of the regular things and doesn't works. I don't know what's the problem is it from my windows or the gamebar I tried everything to...
  3. Game Bar notification issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar notification issue: notification xbox gamebar not appearing also the achievements not pop appear when I unlocked a one. I didn't find any solution I tried the most of the regular things and doesn't works. I don't know what's the problem is it from my windows or the gamebar I tried everything to...
  4. Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar: My notifications are delayed or just don't appear when my friends invite to a party, message me, or invite me to a game. It's been doing this for a couple days now, and it's bugging me. I get the notifications on my phone, not my pc though. I have notifications on on Xbox...
  5. Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar

Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar: My notifications are delayed or just don't appear when my friends invite to a party, message me, or invite me to a game. It's been doing this for a couple days now, and it's bugging me. I get the notifications on my phone, not my pc though. I have notifications on on Xbox...
  6. Xbox Game Bar issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar issues: Hi everyone. I have one question about xbox game bar. In once time I don`t being needed xbox game bar and I disable him from register. Today I need this feature, when I on xbox game bar from the settings. when I re-open this page this features off.In register, I tried to set...
  7. Issues with Xbox game bar

Issues with Xbox game bar: Hello, I'm on windows 11 home. And I'm Currently trying to use Xbox Game Bar on my desktop. I get the error message "Gaming features are not available for the windows desktop or file exploder". I've done this on windows 10 and it works just fine but not on windows 11. I've...
  8. Game Bar notification issue

Game Bar notification issue: Ive been having this issue for a while now.Using Game bar on Win10 I do not receive any message/group chat invite/game invite notifications; as a banner, or in the action centre, or even a notification sound.Since messages have now been exclusively moved to being handled by...
  9. Game Bar notification issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar notification issue: Ive been having this issue for a while now.Using Game bar on Win10 I do not receive any message/group chat invite/game invite notifications; as a banner, or in the action centre, or even a notification sound.Since messages have now been exclusively moved to being handled by...
  10. game bar issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar issues: whenever i open any games on my laptop the performance graph will automatically pop up, I'm often getting these issues and its really annoying if anyone has tips on how to fix this issue please tell submitted by /u/cringeyusername5 [link] [comments]...