Windows 10: Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to

Discus and support Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; the gallery is not showing all captures like it used too, i have to click on the folder icon just to see all of my captures. its kinda of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by V1c0uS Tr0uBle, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to

the gallery is not showing all captures like it used too, i have to click on the folder icon just to see all of my captures. its kinda of irritating Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to 783e67f5-0c24-4437-b01d-5468bfe7acee?upload=true.png

:)

V1c0uS Tr0uBle, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar Xbox

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to

Game Bar Not Capturing

Game bar doesnt seem to work with Rogue Company. When I clip something it shows up in my captures but its usually only the audio if even that. This is the only game Ive had problems with.

HaidynHolley, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to

1. Game bar on pc not showing captures in the overlay like it used to - Similar Threads - Game bar showing

2. Static in captures using game bar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static in captures using game bar Windows 11: I get terrible static in captures using the game bar. Seems to only apply to audio produced by mic, not the game or background. If I disable my mic being recorded, it goes away. Tried lots of different fixes and none seem to change it....
  3. Static in captures using game bar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static in captures using game bar Windows 11: I get terrible static in captures using the game bar. Seems to only apply to audio produced by mic, not the game or background. If I disable my mic being recorded, it goes away. Tried lots of different fixes and none seem to change it....
  4. Game Bar Capture Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar Capture Issue: So i have an issue where the gamebar capture will pick up my mic, and gameplay/google just fine, but discord seems to have an issue sending the audio because when i rewatch it, anyone talking sounds distorted and quiet... any suggestions? not sure what to make the topic sorry...
  5. Game Bar Not Capturing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Not Capturing: Game bar doesnt seem to work with Rogue Company. When I clip something it shows up in my captures but its usually only the audio if even that. This is the only game Ive had problems with....
  6. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  7. Pin game bar overlay only in games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pin game bar overlay only in games?: I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only to appear in games. Is there any way to do that? submitted by /u/TheCatCubed [link] [comments]...
  8. Game bar overlay only in games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar overlay only in games?: I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only in games. Is there any way to do that? submitted by /u/TheCatCubed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzg7bs/game_bar_overlay_only_in_games/
  9. xbox game bar capturing

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar capturing: This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent. Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures...
  10. Game Bar Not Capturing Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Capturing Mic: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is really bugging me. Im recording short 30 second clips of gameplays that I save, but apparently my voice isnt captured. My friend’s voices do get captured but mine arent. Help please!...