Windows 10: Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset

Discus and support Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My headset Astro A50 is not being recoginised by xbox game bar under the audio widget on windows 11. The headset shows up as a device and I can select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrentLawry, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset

My headset Astro A50 is not being recoginised by xbox game bar under the audio widget on windows 11. The headset shows up as a device and I can select it in the sound mixer on the taskbar. I could usually fix it by unplugging the headset and plugging it back it but it is this is not working now. The head set works fine with other pc and my xbox.I have tried: Reconnecting my headsetTroubleshooting game barResetting game barResetted computerChecked for driver updates they are all up to dateChecked headphone for update, which is up to datethanks

:)

BrentLawry, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset

1. Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset - Similar Threads - Game Bar recognizing

2. Headset not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset not recognized: I have the LucidSound LS35X Headphones. They do not connect to my computer. My computer is a Legion T5 28IMB0. It has the following: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 43B02CAB-6E7E-4341-B14D-6E725CB60FFC...
  3. Windows 11 Headsets recognized as speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Headsets recognized as speakers: Good Afternoon, Hope all is well! I have recently purchased the Hyper X Cloud II Wireless gaming headsets. Right after I insert the USB connector into my laptop, it has beendetected as a speaker. I have done a few tweaks on disabling some unwanted speakers/audio inputs, and I...
  4. Windows 11 Headsets recognized as speakers

Windows 11 Headsets recognized as speakers: Good Afternoon, Hope all is well! I have recently purchased the Hyper X Cloud II Wireless gaming headsets. Right after I insert the USB connector into my laptop, it has beendetected as a speaker. I have done a few tweaks on disabling some unwanted speakers/audio inputs, and I...
  5. Gaming headset recognized as speaker on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming headset recognized as speaker on windows 11: I just bought Lenovo H402 Gaming Headset and when I tried it on my laptop *windows 11* it recognized as a speaker and there's no surrounded sound which why I bought the headset in the first place , I tried everything updating drivers deleting and reinstalling and everything I...
  6. Gaming headset recognized as speaker on windows 11

Gaming headset recognized as speaker on windows 11: I just bought Lenovo H402 Gaming Headset and when I tried it on my laptop *windows 11* it recognized as a speaker and there's no surrounded sound which why I bought the headset in the first place , I tried everything updating drivers deleting and reinstalling and everything I...
  7. Windows 11 recognizing headphones as headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 recognizing headphones as headset: I have headphones plugged into my computer, and every time I try to record something, all that gets recorded is static I assume that the computer is recognizing my headphones as a headset, because when I use a headset, the audio is recorded from the external mic. How do I...
  8. Windows 11 recognizing headphones as headset

Windows 11 recognizing headphones as headset: I have headphones plugged into my computer, and every time I try to record something, all that gets recorded is static I assume that the computer is recognizing my headphones as a headset, because when I use a headset, the audio is recorded from the external mic. How do I...
  9. Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset

Game Bar on windows 11 not recognizing headset: My headset Astro A50 is not being recoginised by xbox game bar under the audio widget on windows 11. The headset shows up as a device and I can select it in the sound mixer on the taskbar. I could usually fix it by unplugging the headset and plugging it back it but it is this...
  10. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...