Windows 10: Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or...

Discus and support Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to start this off by stating this is not an issue on my end. I have nothing conflicting with the program in either version of Windows Firewall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thousand Accent, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or...

I want to start this off by stating this is not an issue on my end. I have nothing conflicting with the program in either version of Windows Firewall or any settings on my router messing with anything. This is the only connectivity issue I have on either PC or Xbox. Multiple of my friends who use Game Bar experience the exact same issue I find that plagues me multiple times per day. Most are on Windows 10, but one is on Windows 11.At completely random intervals, the party silently drops the affected user. It'll say they're still in a party on their end, but on other peoples' end, it says you l

:)

Thousand Accent, Aug 18, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Drag and Drop

Hi Charles,

the steps you suggested didn't work for me but, when pressing the escape key it somehow expanded the drive and by using drag and drop to the single file in the list worked.

In the past I could drag and drop multiple folders onto the drive on the network computer(s). Doing it on individual folders will take far too long and time consuming and is not an option.

Microsoft should be able to identify what is blocking it and issue a fix.

My machine is multi boot so tomorrow I will try with Windows 7.

Many thanks for your help,

Deric

DericStain, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or...

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or...

1. Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or... - Similar Threads - Game Bar has

2. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  3. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  4. Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar on Windows has been dropping parties multiple times per day for the past month or...: I want to start this off by stating this is not an issue on my end. I have nothing conflicting with the program in either version of Windows Firewall or any settings on my router messing with anything. This is the only connectivity issue I have on either PC or Xbox. Multiple...
  5. BSoD Multiple Times Per Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Multiple Times Per Day: My computer has crashed 10 times since the morning of the 18th. I believe them to have begun around the time I installed the game Battlefront 2 2017. Three of the crashed occurred while I was playing the game all three at the exact same point; while searching for a match. Two...
  6. Constant BSOD, multiple times per day

Constant BSOD, multiple times per day: It's been a recurring issue for a few months on my custom-built desktop. At first, the errors ranged from a variety of things, but after applying solutions I've found on these support threads and elsewhere, the only error I get anymore is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I can't for...
  7. PC freezing multiple times per day

PC freezing multiple times per day: I've been having issues over the past month or so where my PC will freeze/lock up randomly. The issue has been worse as of recently, just yesterday it froze around 6 or 7 times, a couple times it even froze as my PC was starting up. I've tried many things such as fixing...
  8. Family - multiple time limits per day

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family - multiple time limits per day: I want my child to be able to use her laptop during school hours, but have time limited while at home. How can I set up multiple time limits per day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-multiple-time-limits-per-day/713af6a0-b30d-4845-a4f0-1f60398028be"
  9. maximum gaming time per day

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    maximum gaming time per day: I wish to limit the maximun gaming time on each PC in my family, during a 24 hrs. time period, for instance a max. of 25 minutes a day and no more, no matter whether in the morning or during the evenings hours. Any suggestion? PC operating system: windows 10....
  10. Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Freezing Multiple Times Per Day: Since a Windows update in October 2019, my computer freezes multiple times per day. And by freeze, I mean screen goes static and nothing responds. The only solution is to hold down the power button. I've followed the steps in Performance and Install Integrity Checklist to...