Windows 10: Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

Discus and support Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I press Windows Key + G the game bar doesn't overlay on the Division 2. When I close the game I can see it's popped up on the desktop only. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnnyzenith, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

When I press Windows Key + G the game bar doesn't overlay on the Division 2. When I close the game I can see it's popped up on the desktop only.

I have the latest build of Windows.

:)

Johnnyzenith, Jun 15, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

1. Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2 - Similar Threads - Game bar latest

2. Game bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar doesn't work: Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt work. Keep getting errors "Recording isnt working Error: 0x82323071” “Recording isn't working Error. 0x8000000B”. I contacted...
  3. Game bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar doesn't work: Hello, I'm using Windows 11 and having these issues. Never had this issue. So when I'm trying to record or capture something with Game bar it doesnt work. Keep getting errors "Recording isnt working Error: 0x82323071” “Recording isn't working Error. 0x8000000B”. I contacted...
  4. DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division: So i wanted to use DirectX 12 to increase performance on curtain games like The Division 1 & The Division 2 but, the API causes game crashes to occur on my machine. How do i fix these game crashes because im forced to use DX11 until either windows posts a fix because i don't...
  5. xbox game bar party doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar party doesn't work: title sums it up. when i join an Xbox party with game bar i can't hear anybody else in the party. any help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/Lakoz1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcnp4i/xbox_game_bar_party_doesnt_work/
  6. Windows 10 latest build windows search bar dosent work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 latest build windows search bar dosent work: hi im using the latest build of windows 10 the search bar wont work after installing windows to an SSD ive tried troubleshooting which obviously dosent work since it sucks ive tried some powershell commands which also dosent work it only works whenever i manually launch...
  7. The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Division: Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good. 37795
  8. Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.: I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra. Hope you all enjoy. Part 1: qXuOeKWbi7U Part 2:...
  9. Wifi not working in latest build?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working in latest build?: I noticed a few comments that people were having trouble with wifi working in 14279. I just upgraded a computer to the latest, with wifi working on the previous build. What I found was that for some reason "Bridging" mode was enabled on the wifi adapter. I tried to remove...
  10. Is this the latest threshold 2 iso build?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this the latest threshold 2 iso build?: Hi again folks, Wanting to keep some of my computers at windows 7 for software compatibility, while at the same time do want to do a few upgrades to windows 10 and want the easiest option. I understand that the latest build ISO has been pulled by Microsoft (Threshold...