Windows 10: game bar only capturing one app?

Discus and support game bar only capturing one app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so lets say i start capturing on google chrome and then i open minecraft. The game bar only records the google chrome and when i switch to minecraft it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/star-dash-438, Jan 23, 2021.

1. game bar only capturing one app?

so lets say i start capturing on google chrome and then i open minecraft. The game bar only records the google chrome and when i switch to minecraft it keeps recording google chrome. is this intended or not.

submitted by /u/star-dash-438
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/star-dash-438, Jan 23, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Game Bar Not Capturing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to capture the screen for Rogue Company using Game Bar. I’ll certainly assist you with the details.

I would like to inform that some games disable the recording capability by default. As you have mentioned that this is the only game that you are facing problems with, it could be possible that the recording capability for this game has been disabled.

For more information, see
    Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 23, 2021
  4. game bar only capturing one app?

Unable to "move" Captures folder for Xbox Bar Captures

Thanks for the reply!

I am unable to follow those steps. As I mentioned, there is no "Captures" folder. It points directly to the temp folder, and there is no Captures folder for me to edit. When I go into the properties on the temp folder, I have no "location" tab, so nothing can be changed.
    game bar only capturing one app? [​IMG]

JakeReindl, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

game bar only capturing one app?

1. game bar only capturing one app? - Similar Threads - game bar capturing

2. Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing: When I hit the replay capture on the Xbox game bar, my mic is not getting picked up. is there a way to pick it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-replay-capture-mic-not-capturing/72c3686e-c41f-4252-be37-6849ab7c4596
  3. Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing: When I hit the replay capture on the Xbox game bar, my mic is not getting picked up. is there a way to pick it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-replay-capture-mic-not-capturing/72c3686e-c41f-4252-be37-6849ab7c4596
  4. Game Bar Capture Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Bar Capture Issue: So i have an issue where the gamebar capture will pick up my mic, and gameplay/google just fine, but discord seems to have an issue sending the audio because when i rewatch it, anyone talking sounds distorted and quiet... any suggestions? not sure what to make the topic sorry...
  5. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  6. Game Bar Not Capturing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Not Capturing: Game bar doesnt seem to work with Rogue Company. When I clip something it shows up in my captures but its usually only the audio if even that. This is the only game Ive had problems with....
  7. Game bar capture only has audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar capture only has audio: For some reason when recording clips (last 30 seconds of gameplay) the video will usually just show a thumbnail/still image, and then play the audio in the background. About 1 in every 10 clips actually works and it’s frustrating since I just switched from Xbox where it works...
  8. Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar / Game Capture: Hello, I am having an issue with the Xbox Game Bar captures. I try to record 3 min. clips of events that happen in game. When I go in my files to review the video, the video does not play. Looks like a screen capture of the video and only audio plays. I have tried this...
  9. xbox game bar capturing

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox game bar capturing: This is a pretty niche problem, but whenever i use the capturing feature of game bar using 'win + alt + g' shortcut the file names end up being really long and not very coherent. Is there a way to change what the file names are upon saving because I make a lot of captures...
  10. Game Bar Not Capturing Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Capturing Mic: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is really bugging me. Im recording short 30 second clips of gameplays that I save, but apparently my voice isnt captured. My friend’s voices do get captured but mine arent. Help please!...