Windows 10: Game bar performance monitoring

Discus and support Game bar performance monitoring in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was curious about the performance monitoring in the windows game bar, I know it allows you to see your cpu gpu and ram usage, whilst also your FPS,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/titanmongoose, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Game bar performance monitoring

I was curious about the performance monitoring in the windows game bar, I know it allows you to see your cpu gpu and ram usage, whilst also your FPS, but I was curious to know, is there a way to have it display your FPS on your screen without having to open the game bar every time you want to check. I use the GeForce overlay so I already have one, this isn’t necessarily a question for my personal use more just out of curiosity if it has that function

submitted by /u/titanmongoose
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/titanmongoose, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 26, 2019
  3. In-game performance problem

Hi Kamil,

There are various reasons why you are experiencing performance issues when playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on Windows 10. It is possible that your graphics card is not updated or the Windows Update is not completely installed. Another possible reason
    could be the apps running in the background while you are using your computer. To resolve your concern, turn off or disable the Game bar by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to go to the
      Settings
      menu.
    • Click on Gaming and select Game bar.
    • Toggle Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar.
    • Uncheck Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified.

Make sure that your graphics card driver is updated by following the steps on this

link
    . If there are no available updates, you may visit the graphics card manufacturer's support page and download the most updated driver manually.

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 26, 2019
  4. andyouf Win User

Game bar performance monitoring

View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10  

Hey @xTL take a look at the thread I started here. They took the performance monitoring part offline.

andyouf, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Game bar performance monitoring

1. Game bar performance monitoring - Similar Threads - Game bar performance

2. Mic Monitoring Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Monitoring Xbox Game Bar: I just switched from gaming on my Xbox to gaming on my PC. I use the Xbox Game Bar to Chat with my friends while playing cross platform games. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a mic monitoring feature with the Game Bar app. My friends can hear my game audio coming...
  3. Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows game bar's performance graph disappeared: After replacing my old ssd to a new one and installing new windows. My windows game bar performance graph disappeared. I tried updating to 20H2 but its still not there. my situation is like this...
  4. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  5. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  6. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance monitor: when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/f7dae0e2-918d-4ad8-b8e3-92e029419096
  7. Performance monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor: How do i get the display in the top right corner to come because reset my computer and cant figure it out again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/93ff75c7-e440-4712-8826-26c4b3721e6a
  8. Game bar performance widget bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar performance widget bug?: [ATTACH] I constantly use the game bar to control Spotify or message my friends, but I've noticed my performance widget looks hideous, at first I thought I looks like that by default, but after seeing some screenshots on other websites I noticed my seems to be bugged, It...
  9. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776
  10. View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10 How to View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and optimizing your PC for playall from one dashboard in Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 build 17692, Microsoft added...