Windows 10: Game Bar problem.

Discus and support Game Bar problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help! When I Open settings the gaming option is missing. And whenever Type the Shortcut Win+G the game bar wont appear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SushantJoshi1, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Game Bar problem.

Help! When I Open settings the gaming option is missing. And whenever Type the Shortcut Win+G the game bar wont appear.

:)

SushantJoshi1, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Game Bar problem.

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Game Bar problem.

1. Game Bar problem. - Similar Threads - Game Bar problem

2. problem with my Xbox game bar..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with my Xbox game bar..: on my Xbox game bar, my capture button has said it ' cant recording right now' and i should try again in a few hours, so i waited a few hours but it still wont let me record. I'm not sure if this is a problem on Xbox game bars end, or my end. could you please try help me fix...
  3. problem with my Xbox game bar..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with my Xbox game bar..: on my Xbox game bar, my capture button has said it ' cant recording right now' and i should try again in a few hours, so i waited a few hours but it still wont let me record. I'm not sure if this is a problem on Xbox game bars end, or my end. could you please try help me fix...
  4. XBOX Game Bar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBOX Game Bar problem: Why is my recording on XBOX Game Bar not on full screen? also, ignore the topic, i couldn't find a type that matches this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-problem/846e0b10-6d6c-4de0-8f31-7465e40ac0d4
  5. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  6. Game Bar Audio problem.

Game Bar Audio problem.: I can't hear my video while game bar is recording the video. But when I check the capture, the audio plays normally. Why am I unable to hear my audio while the game bar is recording? My audio was not muted....
  7. Game bar problem

Game bar problem: So when i press Win+G the game bar shows up, however it only shows video capturing and the audio options in the middle of the screen, it doesnt show anything else. Any fixes to show me the xbox app things like showing my friends, cpu gpu usage... ?...
  8. Problems recording microphone with Game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems recording microphone with Game bar: Hi! I use Game Bar to record Minecraft videos and I want to record my microphone, of course. BUT I do NOT want to have to hear my microphone in my headphones all the time. But if I go in to the settings of the microphone and turn off "Listen to this device" Game Bar ALSO...
  9. Game Bar Mic Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Mic Problem: Game Bar doesnt record mic or other people im talking to through discord when turned on "All" but when turned on "game only" it records mic but doesnt record my system sound such as talking to people through discord. I use the "Record That" feature to get highlights of...
  10. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording: Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.' I have tried it windowed and then on a couple other games, same thing. Graphics driver is up to date.MVI 4064 -...