Windows 10: Game bar - record last 30s of game - theres no audio form my microphone

Discus and support Game bar - record last 30s of game - theres no audio form my microphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It records game and discord audio, but doesn't record my microphone. It is set to default and audio to record is set to all. I found that there could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dzika Suślica, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Game bar - record last 30s of game - theres no audio form my microphone

It records game and discord audio, but doesn't record my microphone. It is set to default and audio to record is set to all.
    I found that there could be problems with privacy settings but xbox is allowed to use my microphone.

:)

Dzika Suślica, Apr 16, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Choppy audio in videos recorded through Game bar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the game audio is choppy in the recording. This generally happens when the recording is not ended correctly. We can try restarting the service for Game bar and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned
    below:

1. Close the game and Game bar.
    2. Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
      keys together to open Task Manager.
    3. Click on More details.
    4. Look for BcastDVRUserService, and click on
      End Task.
    5. Restart the game and try recording again.

You can change the settings how the audio is recorded and see if that helps in resolving the Audio issue. Please navigate to
    Settings (Windows key + I) >> Gaming >> Captures >> Recorded audio. You can change the Audio quality, and change the Microphone and System volume.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Game bar - record last 30s of game - theres no audio form my microphone

Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Game bar - record last 30s of game - theres no audio form my microphone

1. Game bar - record last 30s of game - theres no audio form my microphone - Similar Threads - Game bar record

2. My Xbox Game Bar Won't Record My Microphone When Doing Record Last 30 Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar Won't Record My Microphone When Doing Record Last 30 Seconds: My microphone is not disabled.The mute button is not crossed out.My mic is the default on both my settings and the Xbox Game Bar.My microphone is plugged in properly.My microphone works fine. Works on discord and when recording through X-box game bar.I have noticed, if I...
  3. Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone: Hello,I am using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 to record clips of my games, where I always have Microphone recording turned on.However, Game Bar sometimes doesn't record my own microphone, when the mute button shows that it is unmuted and the Audio > Voice window in Game...
  4. Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone

Game Bar randomly stops recording my microphone: Hello,I am using the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 to record clips of my games, where I always have Microphone recording turned on.However, Game Bar sometimes doesn't record my own microphone, when the mute button shows that it is unmuted and the Audio > Voice window in Game...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Microphone recording.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Microphone recording.: Hi, when i use my microphone it works perfectly but when i use it on xbox game bar it makes it much much worse. My mic is perfectly fine and works on other programs. I have also tried putting the audio settings high and it just wont work. Please Help....
  6. Game Bar Only records Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Only records Audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...
  7. Problems recording microphone with Game bar

Problems recording microphone with Game bar: Hi! I use Game Bar to record Minecraft videos and I want to record my microphone, of course. BUT I do NOT want to have to hear my microphone in my headphones all the time. But if I go in to the settings of the microphone and turn off "Listen to this device" Game Bar ALSO...
  8. Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar is not showing the microphone recording option: Every time I open Game Bar the microphone option is not being displayed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-is-not-showing-the-microphone-recording/d768d2d7-0e04-42f7-a05c-1e08f4ccb9e4
  9. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  10. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...