Windows 10: Game Bar recording glitch

Discus and support Game Bar recording glitch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I have been experiencing this weird glitch when recording with the game bar where the video is a black screen with my cursor glitching around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by minccinoRocker, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Game Bar recording glitch

Recently I have been experiencing this weird glitch when recording with the game bar where the video is a black screen with my cursor glitching around

Before this happened I unsuccessfully updated my graphics drivers and Restored my computer back to a state earlier. This happened to me before but I had to get my computer fixed due to unrelated problems

I am running AMD drivers

Game Bar recording glitch 2eb28639-b67b-489d-b69e-a1a5e27370b4?upload=true.png

Thank you for any help

:)

minccinoRocker, Oct 29, 2019

2. Game DVR Glitched recording

I have tried all your steps and these are the results

1. That link doesn't mention my problem troubleshooted. my recording didn't stop but it glitches.

2. My shortcut keys are working and it still records when in windowed mode and also in fullscreen mode.

3. I have previously visited task manager and closed and restarted the task but no use. Still glitched

4. Deleted temporary files and folders from settings but no use. Still glitched.

5. Have no need to change the shortcut keys. they all work fine in windowed and in fullscreen mode.

6. My graphics card drivers are updated and they worked fine previously, before the issue.

I will really appreciate if you send me more suggestions so that this complex issue may be resolved. Please dont forget my issue. Please Microsoft! I am sure we will get this issue to a close. I am sure you will!! Game DVR is my only affordable game-recording
    software and it was pretty great before too. PLEASE DONT LET ME DOWN.

---------Waiting for a suggestion-------

The sample of this video is at my YouTube channel by . Go check it out for more info about the issue and please send me a reply or i may become disappointed :'(

I TRUST YOU AND PLEASE DONT PROVE IT WRONG!

MagicalHoney944, Oct 29, 2019
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Game Bar recording glitch

Game DVR Glitched recording

I was Playing Minecraft and NFSMW2 and wanted to record gameclips. So i opened game bar and i pressed record button or
    Win+Alt+R shortcut. After i recorded the game i went to see the clip and saw it was badly glitched.
    This happened to me after the 1709 Update. I recorded many clips but have the same result. Moreover,
    I also changed the audio, video and framerates to recommended ones but they give me the same issue. I also increased and decreased them but it has the same glitched recording.
    However I obtained some betterment in the clips but still the glitch is there. Even when I unchecked the Record audio/Record mic/Record Game audio, the video is although silent, yet it glitches.
    Please tell me why is this so and how do i fix it.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

MagicalHoney944, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar recording glitch

1. Game Bar recording glitch - Similar Threads - Game Bar recording

2. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  3. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  4. game bar recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar recorder: when I record a game with game bar the record isn't in full screen how to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recorder/2ac90bf0-b3a6-4984-92aa-5500d3956916
  5. Game bar not recording clips

Game bar not recording clips: Hello, recently i've been playing War Thunder on steam. Naturally, I tried to get clips using the xbox game bar. Every time I press the necessary button input windows button, alt, and g nothing happens! So, I tried again. This time using windows key and g to pull up game bar....
  6. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  7. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  8. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  9. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f
  10. The game bar recording system.

The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game bar video has glitches