Windows 10: Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

Discus and support Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonMxwll, Apr 25, 2019.

1. JonMxwll Win User

Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

Hello! I am having a bit of an issue with audio when I record my screen with the microphone on. My microphone is built into my headphones, if that helps answer the question. Now, the audio issue isn't about my microphone audio directly, but is tied into it. I'm trying to record a video on Minecraft (Java edition), but I'm doing tests first to make sure everything is running correctly. At first, whenever I recorded with my mic, the audio from my game cancelled out, and I couldn't hear it when I played back the audio. I fixed that. Once I did fix it though, I ran into a bit of a different problem. I could hear the audio for my mic clearly, like I could before, but the game audio is terrible quality and is all choppy. Another slight problem is that when I am in the process of recording, I can hear my microphone audio, but not the game audio.I would insert a video if I could.

:)

JonMxwll, Apr 25, 2019
  2. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

Windows 10 Game DVR audio recording.

Hi Jastin,

The Audio Settings in the Game DVR can be changed so you can disable the Audio when recording game clips. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows + G on your keyboard.
    • Click the Settings icon and go to Audio tab.
    • Uncheck Record audio when I record game clips.

You also have an option if you want to enable or disable audio from your microphone. In the
    Audio settings, you can check or uncheck Record my microphone next time I record a game.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue

1. Game Bar/Screen Recording Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Game Bar Screen

2. XBox game bar recording issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox game bar recording issue: The options are non-interactable. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording-issue/5f092176-331c-41ca-8832-0360ff3f3b7a
  3. Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar: Hi everyone,I was recording my screen using Xbox Game Bar and when I tried to play it there was no sound.Can I recover the audio from a screen recording?Audio to record was on " Game" mode...
  4. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: whenever i clip in game moments i would like to have all my audio recorded at once, this being the game itself, my microphone and a discord call im in. However it seems as though i can only choose between Game+Mic Game audio only option / Game+DiscordAll audio option. Is...
  5. Screen record issues Game Bar

Screen record issues Game Bar: Hi, I have tried to record my screen today using the game bar and received the following error message 'Recording isn't working' Error: 0x80070057 I needed to record the screen while a video played on a web page open with google chrome. Ive done this before without issue....
  6. Issues with Game Bar recording chat in-game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Game Bar recording chat in-game: I like to record clips from my gameplay, however I often have issues with the audio capture (also unsure if I should've use audio flair?). It records gameplay audio and my mic, but I cannot hear in-game chat. I do know that it's possible though, because I DID successfully...
  7. Game Bar Only records Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Only records Audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...
  8. Windows game bar Audio recording issues.

Windows game bar Audio recording issues.: Good morning, I have been recently using the 'Record last 30 seconds' function in the game bar more frequently and have noticed that it does not record my audio. I have worked out how to activate my microphone so it does work Windows + Alt + M, however after capturing just...
  9. Game bar records only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar records only audio: Hello, i started using the game bar to record my gameplay. Im only using the record last 30 seconds button at the moment, when i play those videos i can only hear the audio and the video itself is only a screenshot. How do i fix it?...
  10. Game bar only records audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar only records audio: I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time. Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The...