Windows 10: Game bar settings are missing

Discus and support Game bar settings are missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Xbox game bar's audio options are missing. It's working fine on other system. It's not detecting any of the sound devices in audio mix options.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ellif66, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Ellif66 Win User

Game bar settings are missing

Xbox game bar's audio options are missing. It's working fine on other system. It's not detecting any of the sound devices in audio mix options.

:)

Ellif66, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Game bar settings are missing

Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Game bar settings are missing

1. Game bar settings are missing - Similar Threads - Game bar settings

2. Brightness bar missing in system settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness bar missing in system settings: Hello community,Not sure if this is because of a recent Windows update, but my laptop Lenovo ThinkPad went blank and when I booted it back up, the display was super bright.I went to adjust the brightness back to low but the brightness scale bar option has disappeared from the...
  3. Brightness bar missing in system settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness bar missing in system settings: Hello community,Not sure if this is because of a recent Windows update, but my laptop Lenovo ThinkPad went blank and when I booted it back up, the display was super bright.I went to adjust the brightness back to low but the brightness scale bar option has disappeared from the...
  4. xbox game bar MISSING settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  5. xbox game bar MISSING settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  6. Opening game bar opens settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening game bar opens settings: When I am playing a game and try to open game bar using Win + G, it opens game bar settings along with it. It's really annoying and it often blocks me from recording things. Is there anyway I can deal with this? submitted by /u/aGuyHelloHi [link] [comments]...
  7. Xbox Game Bar settings not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar settings not saving: Hi Guys! I hope you are well. I am having an issue in the 'Gaming' settings of windows 10. When I tick the box for 'Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller' it only stays selected until I restart my machine. Once restarted this box unticks itself. Does...
  8. "Game Bar isn't supported for this game's settings."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Game Bar isn't supported for this game's settings.": This is the message I get when I do Windows+G in Minecraft. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/idkmelo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itllm5/game_bar_isnt_supported_for_this_games_settings/
  9. game mode missing from game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game mode missing from game bar: game mode is enabled on my pc , I opened multiple games in windowed and full-screen mode and pressed win+g and this only appeared please help me to make game mode toggle appear thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Game Mode missing from game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Mode missing from game bar: I have done everything to try and fix this issue, I am aware the game mode button is missing from settings but on my game bar, the button is missing. I have a screenshot bellow, showing the issue. I just want this fixed! I see loads of posts saying "Just enable it on the game...