Windows 10: Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen

Discus and support Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Game bar does work for me, but the problem is when recording in fullscreen it immediately stops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Oldbonniegamer, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen

Game bar does work for me, but the problem is when recording in fullscreen it immediately stops.

:)

Oldbonniegamer, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Med_13 Win User

Xbox game bar recording issue

Hello, sorry for the late answer. I updated my graphics card driver but still no results. in fact, Game bar now doesn't record correctly at all on fullscreen mode, the screen just flashes black and the recording stops every time i hit the record shortcut
    (ONLY on fullscreen games). So now not only i can't record after a while but i can't record at all on fullscreen games.

Med_13, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Hyproxen Win User
    Windows Game DVR glitches out of fullscreen, then records a second and stops the recording.

Since a few days i'm getting a bug with game dvr. If i try to record my minecraft gameplay, it just bugs out of fullscreen, record 1 second and just stop the recording saying "gameplay saved"

I have no clue how to fix it.

Hyproxen, Oct 11, 2020
  4. renee1219 Win User

Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen

1. Game bar stops recording after recording in fullscreen - Similar Threads - Game bar stops

2. recording gameplay with game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recording gameplay with game bar: when I press "windows key" + "G" the Xbox game bar shows up, but the option to start recording is shaded out and I can't record my gameplay, I checked the settings and everything but it doesn't seem to fix it...
  3. game bar recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game bar recorder: when I record a game with game bar the record isn't in full screen how to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recorder/2ac90bf0-b3a6-4984-92aa-5500d3956916
  4. Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording fullscreen: xbox game bar is not recording fullscreen for some gameshow do you fix the image above because first of all, they say to update your xbox game bar and drivers, it doesnt work. resetting or repairing the xbox game bar, does not work. it does work on 100% display scale, but it...
  5. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  6. Windows Game Bar Stopped Recording and Recording is Lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Game Bar Stopped Recording and Recording is Lost: Hello, I've used gamebar multiple times to record long videos. Today, I recorded a video for about 1 hour and pressed F11 by accident. It gave me an error. I expected the video to still be in my Captures folder but it's not. Is there a way to recover this file?...
  7. xbox game bar stopped recording

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    xbox game bar stopped recording: so i was recording a very important thing and accidentally my laptop went to sleep the total time just before it went to sleep was 1hr 30 min just right after it went to sleep, I turned on my laptop again from sleep but the recording bar had vanished the recording...
  8. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Bar Recording: A few days ago I recorded my screen using the game bar. Today I went to record and the settings said my computer didn't meet the hardware requirements. I downloaded an app and the screen record feature didn't work either. The app and gamebar recorder worked on my other...
  9. Windows Game DVR glitches out of fullscreen, then records a second and stops the recording.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game DVR glitches out of fullscreen, then records a second and stops the recording.: Since a few days i'm getting a bug with game dvr. If i try to record my minecraft gameplay, it just bugs out of fullscreen, record 1 second and just stop the recording saying "gameplay saved" I have no clue how to fix it....
  10. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Recording: Game recording makes the screen and resulting video stutter - any way to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-recording/38f7184c-8392-426b-b5ce-901c7450793f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screen recorder stop problem