Windows 10: Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Discus and support Game Bar Turning Off Automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I fix my xbox game bar turning off automatically? I tried doing stuff in the registry that I saw on YouTube but it doesn't work. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnazzyLY, Jun 12, 2020.

1. SnazzyLY Win User

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

How do I fix my xbox game bar turning off automatically? I tried doing stuff in the registry that I saw on YouTube but it doesn't work. Can someone help me?

:)

SnazzyLY, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically - Similar Threads - Game Bar Turning

2. My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.: When I enable my xbox game bar in settings and leave the page ,it automatically turns off. So,I can't open the Xbox game bar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-game-bar-is-automatically-turning-off/e6dcd032-0135-41e9-8ca0-5ae20d70b19b
  3. My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox game bar is automatically turning off.: When I enable my xbox game bar in settings and leave the page ,it automatically turns off. So,I can't open the Xbox game bar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-game-bar-is-automatically-turning-off/e6dcd032-0135-41e9-8ca0-5ae20d70b19b
  4. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Hi, i traid to turn on my xbox game bar but it automatically turning off. i change my game resolution and change my screen mode but not working working plse help me...
  5. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Hi, i traid to turn on my xbox game bar but it automatically turning off. i change my game resolution and change my screen mode but not working working plse help me...
  6. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Game Bar Turning Off Automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-turning-off-automatically/82cdb89f-0812-4543-b872-995bccb51d8a
  8. Game Bar automatically turns off

Game Bar automatically turns off: When I try to turn on the game bar, it automatically switches off. I have tried turning it on in the registry and in the settings. I believe the previous owner of the computer this was a hand me down from my dad forced it off because it was unnecessary, and I have no clue how...
  9. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: How do I fix my Xbox game bar turning off automatically? whenever I turn it on it automatically turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-turning-off-automatically/91abf381-3f60-4d11-bc9c-49aa5b41b607
  10. Xbox game bar is automatically turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is automatically turning itself off: I had clean install of windows and after a week of using it my xbox game bar win + g stopped working, everytime I turn on gamedvr in setting it turns itself off after going to other tab. So i tried turning it on in registry also turned itself to 0 after reboot. I figured out...