Windows 10: Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games

Discus and support Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i get into a call with my friend who plays on xbox, i get input lag in games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SirkDG, Apr 22, 2020.

1. SirkDG Win User

Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games

Whenever i get into a call with my friend who plays on xbox, i get input lag in games.

:)

SirkDG, Apr 22, 2020

2. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

Anytime I use voice coms (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key the command happens as if there was an input lag, happening up
    to a few seconds late, while everything else works smoothly. My ping is normal and the mouse buttons seem to work fine.

Thanks in advance !

Im on Windows 10 64 bits

Lenovo Yoga 520

Intel HD Graphics 620

English isnt my first language, sorry for any mistakes.

Nathan2222, Apr 22, 2020
  3. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

Hi,

I had an issue a few weeks ago about input lag in game that was as follow :

Code:
    [i]Anytime I use voice chats (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key the command happens as if there
     was an input lag, happening up to a few seconds late, while everything else works smoothly. My ping is normal and the mouse buttons seem to work fine.[/i][i]Thanks in advance ![/i][i]Im on Windows 10 64 bits[/i][i]Lenovo Yoga 520[/i][i]Intel HD Graphics 620[/i]
    I was advised to turn off exclusive mode in my microphone settings, which worked for a while, but after a recent Windows update, the issue is back, and the exclusive mode is still off.
    The issue happens in game (every single one I've tried so far) as well of out of any game, even when trying to type simple texts.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance !

Nathan2222, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10

Source: Spotify, Chat, and more coming to Game Bar on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games - Similar Threads - Game Bar voice

2. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  3. Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar crashes when starting a voice chat: As the title says, whenever I start a voice chat, or try to, the whole app crashes. I've watched some vids on youtube and google hasn't helped either. Terminated the app, restarted the app, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing works....
  4. Voice Chat does not Work in Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Chat does not Work in Game: I have a 32 gigs of ram and a IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz CPU with an Asus Z170-A motherboard. I have a corsair HS60 pro headset. My drivers are all up to date. I have an ethernet with 100 down. When I'm in a game, I just have the game and discord up. Whenever I am...
  5. Input lag in xbox game bar - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Input lag in xbox game bar - how to fix?: I've notice how poorly i play games while recording. submitted by /u/sonoftrollguy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lckjsx/input_lag_in_xbox_game_bar_how_to_fix/
  6. Voice chat not working in game bar

Voice chat not working in game bar: I have tried every fix I can find and I am so frustrated with this. Over 4 hours of troubleshooting and nothing. Iphelper service running. After over an hour, teredo looks good in setting. Mic works with every other app. Privacy setting is on and shows the last time that the...
  7. Voice Chat Causing Input Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Chat Causing Input Lag: I have been experiencing a problem where when I play a game that has in game voice chat, or I am using a voice chat app like discord I get really bad input lag. Buttons will press a second late or will act like they are stuck and keep me moving in game for longer than I...
  8. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  9. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

In game input lag whenever I use voice coms: Hi, I had an issue a few weeks ago about input lag in game that was as follow : Anytime I use voice chats (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key...
  10. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

In game input lag whenever I use voice coms: Anytime I use voice coms (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key the command happens as if there was an input lag, happening up to a few seconds late,...