Windows 10: Game Bar won't remember game

Discus and support Game Bar won't remember game in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says, I can't get the game bar to remember the Master Chief Collection as a game, meaning I can't use the feature that records a minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trogdorbad, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Game Bar won't remember game

As the title says, I can't get the game bar to remember the Master Chief Collection as a game, meaning I can't use the feature that records a minute back. How do I fix this?

EDIT: I'm playing on Steam, and more specifically it looks like it's suddenly decided it doesn't want to recognize the version with anti-cheat on as a game, because it recognizes the version without anti-cheat as a game and lets me record back. However, it let me use the feature before on the anti-cheat version and now it suddenly won't - I have two clips saved from social games. Why?

submitted by /u/Trogdorbad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trogdorbad, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 19, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. BUG
    bug Win User

Game Bar won't remember game

Disable game bar for a certain program

1. While Google Chrome is in the forefront, open the game bar (either by clicking on the popup when it appears or with Win+G).
    2. Click the gear (⚙️) icon to open Game Bar settings.
    3. Uncheck "Remember this as a game ☑️".

Thema:

Game Bar won't remember game

1. Game Bar won't remember game - Similar Threads - Game Bar won't

2. "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar: When I select this close the game bar and reopen it, it doesn't stay selected.I have an AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D processor that works with the game bar to assign the right cores when playing games and I need to use this feature on some games that aren't recognized automatically by...
  3. "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Remember this is a game" not working in Game Bar: When I select this close the game bar and reopen it, it doesn't stay selected.I have an AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D processor that works with the game bar to assign the right cores when playing games and I need to use this feature on some games that aren't recognized automatically by...
  4. Game Mode & Game Bar won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Mode & Game Bar won't turn off: I've turned both Game mode and Xbox Game Bar off in my settings, but somehow this hasn't turned off either of these. I'm not entirely sure what to do, any help would be appreciated....
  5. Game Mode & Game Bar won't turn off

Game Mode & Game Bar won't turn off: I've turned both Game mode and Xbox Game Bar off in my settings, but somehow this hasn't turned off either of these. I'm not entirely sure what to do, any help would be appreciated....
  6. Game Bar won't Turn On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar won't Turn On: Hello, can anyone help me? i go to settings, Gaming and i turn xbox game bar on but when i go ANY where else, it just automaticlly sorry i don't know how to type it turns off. when i "turn it on" it says that it is on and i tried clicking Windows + G while it was "on", but...
  7. Game Bar won't Turn On

Game Bar won't Turn On: Hello, can anyone help me? i go to settings, Gaming and i turn xbox game bar on but when i go ANY where else, it just automaticlly sorry i don't know how to type it turns off. when i "turn it on" it says that it is on and i tried clicking Windows + G while it was "on", but...
  8. Xbox Game Bar won't launch

Xbox Game Bar won't launch: For the last couple weeks my xbox game bar hasn't been launching, I even had a 90 min call with Microsoft support and we couldn't fix it in that time and all I can do is use my case number and hope that we can pick up where I left off last call. But is there a way to do it...
  9. Game bar doesn't remember that certain programs are games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar doesn't remember that certain programs are games.: As the tin says, no matter how many times I hit Win+G, when the prompt comes up asking "is this a game?", I hit 'Yes', and then the prompt goes away, except I could do that literally 3 seconds after, and it asks AGAIN. What's worse, is it doesn't recognise the MCC collection...
  10. Task bar won't show in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar won't show in games.: Usually when I play games, my taskbar is always visible at the bottom of my screen, but for some reason today it stopped doing that and now my games play in full screen mode with no task bar at the bottom. I have updated the computer but to no avail. Do you know how I can fix...