Windows 10: Game Bar

Discus and support Game Bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why does the windows game bar gpu monitor show vram usage, which for the most part stays the same in game instead of actual gpu usage which fluctuates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SmileyVanDrizzle, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Game Bar

why does the windows game bar gpu monitor show vram usage, which for the most part stays the same in game instead of actual gpu usage which fluctuates and is mutch more useful information, as most games you already know how much vram is being used because you set it.

:)

SmileyVanDrizzle, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Game Bar

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Game Bar

1. Game Bar - Similar Threads - Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar records as a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar records as a black screen: Half of the time when I am recording footage for a game (overwatch), the recording turns out to be a black screen when I view the mp4 file. I have looked at other forum posts on this, and it seems that this problem is largely unresolved for many people....
  3. Game bar microphone quality is terrible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar microphone quality is terrible: Windows 10 recorder, discord, etc. records perfect my microphone. But Game Bar adds a sound llikeinterferences when I record the microphone. I am 100% sure it is not the microphone because all the other programs can record it perfectly. How can I solve this? Thank you....
  4. Game bar resizing based on resolution of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar resizing based on resolution of games: Ive fixed the issue in the past but now a friend of mine is having it and I dont remember what I did to fix it, the issue is as simple as if you open a game that doesnt have the right resolution for your screen (we both use tvs) the game bar becomes huge and unusable while...
  5. Xbox game bar consuming a lot of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar consuming a lot of memory: Sometimes when I open the Xbox game bar or open a game with it active, it initially consumes 80% to 90% of ram, and this is happening often. note: i have 16 gbs of ram memory screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/mx5tnzb.png...
  6. Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cursor appears while using Game Bar to record gameplay: I have been using Game Bar to record clips to share with my friends on Xbox ever since I switched to playing Destiny 2 on PC in January. I have continued to use my Xbox controller. In the last couple of months, the Windows cursor has started to randomly appear on-screen. I am...
  7. (Game Bar Issue) Windows Cursor keeps appearing over game tab when playing with Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    (Game Bar Issue) Windows Cursor keeps appearing over game tab when playing with Controller: I have been using Game Bar to record clips to share with my friends on Xbox ever since I switched to playing Destiny 2 on PC in January. I have continued to use my Xbox controller. In the last couple of months, the Windows cursor has started to randomly appear on-screen. I am...
  8. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  9. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  10. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today, when I try to enable broadcast via the Game Bar, the Mixer configure shows up for about 2 seconds, then closes and I get the...