Windows 10: Game bar

Discus and support Game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChelseeS, Aug 16, 2020.

1. ChelseeS Win User

Game bar

Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this?

:)

ChelseeS, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Game bar

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Game bar

1. Game bar - Similar Threads - Game bar

2. Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System: I'm not sure when this exactly happened but Game bar, more specifically the Xbox party system, is totally bricked. Not sure if some update destroyed it but I struggle to join Xbox parties through Game Bar and the Xbox app. It has become practically unusable and is extremely...
  3. Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Game Bar/Xbox Party System: I'm not sure when this exactly happened but Game bar, more specifically the Xbox party system, is totally bricked. Not sure if some update destroyed it but I struggle to join Xbox parties through Game Bar and the Xbox app. It has become practically unusable and is extremely...
  4. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...
  5. How do I get xbox game bar to work?

How do I get xbox game bar to work?: I am on windows 11 and my Xbox game bar doesn't work. I looked to see if I have it installed which I don't. I tried to install from the Microsoft store, web browser not sure if you can, and the Xbox app. In the Xbox app there was a game bar link I tried to click and nothing...
  6. I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar.: I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-out-how-to-turn-on-background/6ea8dd5a-3479-4453-a204-863d62a495bf
  7. I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar.

I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar.: I cant find out how to turn on background permissions for the vc in Xbox game bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-out-how-to-turn-on-background/6ea8dd5a-3479-4453-a204-863d62a495bf
  8. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar related: I want to tell a thing that I recently notice a thing in game bar that recently when I enable game bar to see performance everything showing visible 0 game bar but after a simple restart it solved. I also repair and reset of game bar. I do not know is it a bug or other thing....
  9. Game bar related

Game bar related: I want to tell a thing that I recently notice a thing in game bar that recently when I enable game bar to see performance everything showing visible 0 game bar but after a simple restart it solved. I also repair and reset of game bar. I do not know is it a bug or other thing....
  10. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...