Windows 10: Game bar

Discus and support Game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem . I can t record with the Game bar . It say to try again later . I have this issue from a week Pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuciosLucios, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Game bar

Hi I have a problem . I can t record with the Game bar . It say to try again later . I have this issue from a week

Pls help

:)

LuciosLucios, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Game bar

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Game bar

1. Game bar - Similar Threads - Game bar

2. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  3. Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message related to Xbox Game Bar "ms-gamingoverlay".: I have attempted to uninstall game bar using the instructions given by an agent from this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-x-box-game-bar-app/2a913ece-194d-40d7-8ec0-f93372ab6069I keep getting this message whenever I want to open a...
  4. Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.: Whenever I join a PC party I'm either instantly disconnected or be unable to speak to or hear other people for a moment before disconnecting. receiving the error message 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.' no error code or anything to look up whats...
  5. Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.

Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.: Whenever I join a PC party I'm either instantly disconnected or be unable to speak to or hear other people for a moment before disconnecting. receiving the error message 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.' no error code or anything to look up whats...
  6. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar related: Can anybody tell me why game bar recording feature not working and showing gaming feature are not available for windows and file explorer. But it is working in any app. Does game bar screen recording not work in normal screen....
  7. Game bar related

Game bar related: Can anybody tell me why game bar recording feature not working and showing gaming feature are not available for windows and file explorer. But it is working in any app. Does game bar screen recording not work in normal screen....
  8. Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open: I have gone through the Repair and reset phase multiple times. I have reinstalled windows 11. Game Bar is suspended in task manager no matter what i do it just stays suspended and i cannot open it. "This UWP Process group is suspending processes to improve system performance"...
  9. Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open

Game Bar on Windows 11 wont open: I have gone through the Repair and reset phase multiple times. I have reinstalled windows 11. Game Bar is suspended in task manager no matter what i do it just stays suspended and i cannot open it. "This UWP Process group is suspending processes to improve system performance"...
  10. how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11: how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? i cant find it on game bar settings or windows settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-game-bar-capture-time-from-30/b53e8447-82c8-4a88-80cc-e8385d1c3a81