Windows 10: Game Bar?

Discus and support Game Bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my game bar works fine in RTM but running 14986 i get the hardware not supported error anyone know away to fix this? i did a google search and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by squaleca, Jan 7, 2017.

1. squaleca Win User

Game Bar?

my game bar works fine in RTM but running 14986 i get the hardware not supported error anyone know away to fix this? i did a google search and aparently game bar isnt supported for intel hd 3000 gpu i just dont get why it worked in 1493?

:)

squaleca, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Holo Game Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset mic not working

Hi Joy.

Unfortunately the troubleshooting doesn't find any issues.

Also, all of my drivers are up-to date.

With the third part of what you advised, there is no comparability tab?

Thanks for the reply but case lies unresolved.

Holo Game, Jan 7, 2017
  3. DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION (FSPFltd2.sys)

Bro it's not staring

If i start then this blue screen comes continuously

Any solution

Yakers game, Jan 7, 2017
Thema:

Game Bar?

1. Game Bar? - Similar Threads - Game Bar

2. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar related: I want to tell a thing that I recently notice a thing in game bar that recently when I enable game bar to see performance everything showing visible 0 game bar but after a simple restart it solved. I also repair and reset of game bar. I do not know is it a bug or other thing....
  3. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar related: I want to tell a thing that I recently notice a thing in game bar that recently when I enable game bar to see performance everything showing visible 0 game bar but after a simple restart it solved. I also repair and reset of game bar. I do not know is it a bug or other thing....
  4. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...
  5. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...
  6. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  7. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  8. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  9. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  10. Xbox game bar update

Xbox game bar update: I wanted to get updates for my apps so I used the get updates button and as soon as it got to the xbox game bar , it started 'downloading' and hasn't made any progress. The update has been 'downloading' for a week now....