Windows 10: Game Bar?

Discus and support Game Bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my game bar works fine in RTM but running 14986 i get the hardware not supported error anyone know away to fix this? i did a google search and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by squaleca, Jan 7, 2017.

1. squaleca Win User

Game Bar?

my game bar works fine in RTM but running 14986 i get the hardware not supported error anyone know away to fix this? i did a google search and aparently game bar isnt supported for intel hd 3000 gpu i just dont get why it worked in 1493?

:)

squaleca, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Holo Game Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset mic not working

Hi Joy.

Unfortunately the troubleshooting doesn't find any issues.

Also, all of my drivers are up-to date.

With the third part of what you advised, there is no comparability tab?

Thanks for the reply but case lies unresolved.

Holo Game, Jan 7, 2017
  3. DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION (FSPFltd2.sys)

Bro it's not staring

If i start then this blue screen comes continuously

Any solution

Yakers game, Jan 7, 2017
Thema:

Game Bar?

1. Game Bar? - Similar Threads - Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar not opening correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not opening correctly: Hi! does anyone know how to fix Xbox game bar display issues? Whenever I try to pull up the menu ingame it just sends me to my desktop and opens it there, giving me the little note that says for me to try fullscreen borderless which is what I already have. Thanks a million!...
  3. Game bar recording turns on Vsync, is there anyway to disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar recording turns on Vsync, is there anyway to disable?: So I've used many programs to record gameplay and a feature that is always requested is being able to record game audio only. I found out that Game bar actually can do this while no other program can but the issue is that when using the capture feature, the game I am playing...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Mixer individual app volume sliders disappeared: Hi, I'm currently at 18362.388 and used xbox game bar since it got released, and used the Audio tile quite often to adjust volume for individual apps like in default windows audio mixer. But now no apps are listed there. Can you help me resolve the issue? Thanks...
  5. Windows Game Bar not working, <something went wrong>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar not working, <something went wrong>: Every time I try broadcasting a game, a message saying "something went wrong, try again later" appears. I have "let apps run in background" turned on, I also tried turning it off and on. I have tried resetting the game bar, uninstalling and reinstalling the xbox app, and...
  6. Broadcasting problems in the Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting problems in the Windows 10 game bar: Hi. I am a Windows 10 Mixer live-streamer and there has been some problems in the game bar for about a month. When you try to broadcast is says: Broadcasting is not working right now. Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later. I do not know what is going on. It has...
  7. I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Unmute My Mic In The Win10 Gaming bar: Hi, I am having an issue where I can't unmute my mic. I pressed the record button and clicked unmute but it still said I was muted. I restarted the computer and it still does not work, I have a Dell G3 if that helps. I am currently running on Windows 10 Version 1903. Thank...
  8. Microsoft game bar will not turn off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game bar will not turn off.: Hello, I am having a heck of a problem with windows game bar. No matter what I do it wont turn off. I have all the latest updates and Radeon video drivers installed. I have all the setting for game bar turned off in settings, I have even turned them off in the registry. I...
  9. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps are gone in one day. I spot this 2 days ago, and so it is realy confusing...
  10. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to set or disable the audio from every background program while i'm in a...