Windows 10: Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.

Discus and support Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The game in question is riders republic, and I already tried signing in an out both online and on my xbox app. The game isn't showing up for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CassandraMcCutchon, May 20, 2023.

1. Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.

The game in question is riders republic, and I already tried signing in an out both online and on my xbox app. The game isn't showing up for me to download.

:)

CassandraMcCutchon, May 20, 2023

2. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

Only games that are Play Anywhere will shows up as owned on PC if bought on Xbox...any other games , you will need to purchase the PC version to play it.

Here is a list of the games that are Play Anywhere:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/xbox-play-anywhere

Nursemorph, May 20, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App for Windows 2304.1001.12.0

Source: Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2304.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 20, 2023
  4. PAT
    Pat Win User

Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.

Windows 10 Xbox DVR app thinks Chrome is a game

When setting up the XBox game app, and the XBox DVR game bar, I must have checked the box that Chrome is a game app.

How do I undo that?

Every time I open Chrome, the game bar pops up.

I don't want to select "don't show this again", because then it'll disable it for real game apps. I just want to remove Chrome from the list.

Thoughts?

Thema:

Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.

1. Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc. - Similar Threads - Game bought xbox

2. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  3. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  4. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.: The game in question is riders republic, and I already tried signing in an out both online and on my xbox app. The game isn't showing up for me to download....
  6. Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bought from xbox.com not showing up in my xbox app on my pc.: The game in question is riders republic, and I already tried signing in an out both online and on my xbox app. The game isn't showing up for me to download....
  7. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  8. Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox games aren't showing up in my windows 10 xbox app: I recently got myself a computer but only five of my games I bought on my xbox one are showing up in the app, i checked and a lot of the games I have are supported on the app, so I was wondering if there was some reason why they aren't there and if there's a way I could...
  9. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  10. My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app: I have a laptop with a os drive and a data drive the os drive is a ssd 256gb. And my hd is a 1tb. i boot up and all but three of my games are missing. I decided to do a scan and repair of my os c: drive and reboot and it does a disk check before boot to desktop. The games...