Windows 10: Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...

Discus and support Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the game is forza horizon 3 accounts on xbox and Windows are the same. any ideas? thanks Alex... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MausFlugzeug559, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...

the game is forza horizon 3

accounts on xbox and Windows are the same.

any ideas?

thanks

Alex

:)

MausFlugzeug559, Sep 21, 2019

2. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Not that I would use the store for games intentionally as prefer proper clients like origin or steam. But I was curious about how games bought on the Xbox one digitally translate to windows 10. For example, I bought cuphead a while back on the Xbox. I was surprised when I was on my pc later on to see I could also download cuphead on my windows 10 machine. So that was kind of cool, one purchase but available on two platforms. Does that work the same for most/all games bought on Xbox one? So if I was to go on my Xbox one and buy battlefront 2 digitally will it be available on my windows 10 machine to download through the store app. My guess is only certain games are supported in this way

cheers

Scottyboy99, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an...

1. Game bought on Xbox cannot be found on Windows microsoft store despite the fact it is an... - Similar Threads - Game bought Xbox

2. Cannot download games from Xbox game pass and Microsoft store onto pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download games from Xbox game pass and Microsoft store onto pc: On my pc, I cannot download games from game pass and Microsoft store. Gaming service is causing this. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-games-from-xbox-game-pass-and/76a7d8c6-0d4c-4c9c-b87d-f2a6505a3a0b
  3. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  4. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  5. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.: I downloaded a bunch of games on Xbox, but I switched to PC. It says on the Microsoft store that I need to purchase the games again, even though they are on the same email too....
  6. Microsoft Store/Xbox app game installation stuck at 5% despite the game being fully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Xbox app game installation stuck at 5% despite the game being fully...: Hi, I recently moved to a new PC and so had to redownload Halo MCC. After some initial difficulty I left the download to complete and found it the next morning stuck on 5%. However, the full game had been downloaded and installed and was playable. The bar on the xbox app...
  7. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  8. Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.

Xbox Game pass/Windows store - Cannot download a single game.: A few days ago I purchased the Xbox game pass membership, but I cannot download a single game via the windows store or the xbox game pass app. I have tried many many things to get this working, hours and hours spent to no avail. I wont list everything I've tried because I'd...
  9. bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a game in the microsoft store and didn't get it: recently i bought forza motorsport 7, and i didn't receive the game in my library, and couldn't play it, but i did get charged. haven't even received a receipt...
  10. bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game from store, cannot get microsoft to help with error in download: my wife bought me a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to download it to my pc, it keeps giving me an error code, and I cannot seem to find anyone at microsoft to help me. I am sure a more computer savy person might know what the problem is, but if microsoft...