Windows 10: Game Capture

Discus and support Game Capture in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by corbanleathead, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Game Capture

I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it doesn't record my own mic audio, I assume this is because discord is also using my mic but i'm not sure how to fix it, if anyone has any suggestions that would be great as I've tried everything i can think of and it's quite frustrating.

:)

corbanleathead, Apr 5, 2021

2. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Petr VOLF Win User
    Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

how about this?

Change where your Game DVR captures are saved on your PC

Your game clips and screenshots will always be saved in the Captures folder. But you can move that folder anywhere you want on your PC.
    • Go to File Explorer > Videos.
    • Drag the Captures folder where you want it.

Petr VOLF, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Game Capture

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

Strange methode but it works Game Capture :)

thanks a lot

José Mickael FERNANDES LEMOS, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Game Capture

1. Game Capture - Similar Threads - Game Capture

2. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  3. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  4. how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11: how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? i cant find it on game bar settings or windows settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-game-bar-capture-time-from-30/b53e8447-82c8-4a88-80cc-e8385d1c3a81
  5. how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11

how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? windows 11: how to change game bar capture time from 30 seconds to 15? i cant find it on game bar settings or windows settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-game-bar-capture-time-from-30/b53e8447-82c8-4a88-80cc-e8385d1c3a81
  6. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  7. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  8. Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug: Recently my game capture audio from the Game Bar has been filled with bugs. The audio duplicates at random points and starts crackling nonstop.Linked here is an example of one of these cases....
  9. Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug

Windows Game Bar Capture audio bug: Recently my game capture audio from the Game Bar has been filled with bugs. The audio duplicates at random points and starts crackling nonstop.Linked here is an example of one of these cases....
  10. How to change my game bar captures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my game bar captures folder: Upgraded a hard drive, turns out my captures folder was on said hard drive. Now when I look at the gallery in the game bar it says there's a problem viewing captures, I need to set a new folder, but there appears to be no way to do that... ridiculous!I tried...