Windows 10: Game Capture

Discus and support Game Capture in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by corbanleathead, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Game Capture

I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it doesn't record my own mic audio, I assume this is because discord is also using my mic but i'm not sure how to fix it, if anyone has any suggestions that would be great as I've tried everything i can think of and it's quite frustrating.

:)

corbanleathead, Apr 5, 2021

2. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Petr VOLF Win User
    Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

how about this?

Change where your Game DVR captures are saved on your PC

Your game clips and screenshots will always be saved in the Captures folder. But you can move that folder anywhere you want on your PC.
    • Go to File Explorer > Videos.
    • Drag the Captures folder where you want it.

Petr VOLF, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Game Capture

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

Strange methode but it works Game Capture :)

thanks a lot

José Mickael FERNANDES LEMOS, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Game Capture

1. Game Capture - Similar Threads - Game Capture

2. Windows Gaming Video Capture - NO sound on playback since upgrade to 20H2 - All check list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Gaming Video Capture - NO sound on playback since upgrade to 20H2 - All check list...: Hello! Since Windows update to 20H2, video capture on Windows gaming results in NO sound on Playback. Sound plays during capture, but not recorded. Prior to update, playback sound worked perfectly on videos captured in Windows G. Have gone through many threads and the...
  3. How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i sync the gameplay audio with the gameplay in windows 10 game capture?: im trying to record a video using the capture in game mode everything works fine but the game audio is delayed and not synced up at all, how do i fix this?...
  4. Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game capture (DVR) clips are pitch black: When I use the shortcut to record the last 30 secs, more often than not, the recording is pitch black with sound. It is not an issue with the app I'm using to playback my recording because the file itself also looks completely black, and the file size is incredibly low (2 MB)...
  5. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  6. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2: The driver for the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating. After uninstalling their application, Windows updated successfully I wanted to make this post here to hope that Microsoft can fix the issue, even if it's to tell Roxio to fix their driver. Roxio...
  7. PrtScr now results in black screen. And NO i'm not trying to capture game play.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PrtScr now results in black screen. And NO i'm not trying to capture game play.: Suddenly the PrtScr button is creating screen shots that are all black. It was working one day and now it's no longer working. I'm taking snap shots of specific video screens on a Udemy course. I'm not trying to capture segments of the video...only a snapshot of a screen....
  8. How to automatically capture mic on xbox game bar

How to automatically capture mic on xbox game bar: Even if I enable the mic recording for xbox game bar, every time i click a new window, it turns off the mic recording. Is there a way to have it automatically turn on and stay on permanently? submitted by /u/Comfortable_Lamp [link] [comments]...
  9. [SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up: Hi, i'm getting this error whenever I use the game bar gallery to view my recordings: "There was a problem trying to get your captures. Try again in a bit" [ATTACH] Basically the Gallery is unusable for me. My current alternative is: Go to the Gamebar settings click gear...
  10. Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar gallery error - captures not showing up: Hi, i'm getting this error whenever I use the game bar gallery to view my recordings: "There was a problem trying to get your captures. Try again in a bit" [ATTACH] Basically the Gallery is unusable for me. My current alternative is: Go to the Gamebar settings click gear...