Windows 10: Game chat on Xbox app will not connect

Discus and support Game chat on Xbox app will not connect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried port forwarding turning the firewall of literally everything I can think of. The Xbox app isn’t the only place I have the issue COD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nofame2, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Game chat on Xbox app will not connect

I have tried port forwarding turning the firewall of literally everything I can think of. The Xbox app isn’t the only place I have the issue COD Warzone has my nat type as moderate and I can’t use game chat the only thing that I have been able to use voice on successfully is Skype. I was told it could take 48 hours for port forwarding to take effect but I don’t know this to be true? I know there is a teredo driver I don’t have but I also can’t locate it in the legacy list to install as mentioned in help articles I have read. Help would be greatly appreciated. If this is not the correct place for this I would love some direction.

submitted by /u/nofame2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nofame2, Oct 23, 2020

2. How to connect to Windows 10 xbox chat groups?

Hi,

There are multiple ways for you to connect with your friends using the Xbox App on Windows 10. You have an option to join Xbox Live Parties, chat with Clubs or Groups. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you trying to start a party chat using the Xbox App?
    • Were you able to send an individual private message to a friend on the Xbox App?
    • Are you playing multiplayer games?

Loraine Mon, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Switch to game chat on windows Xbox app?

Hi,

Talking to a friend can only be done in party on Xbox on Windows 10. However, it is a nice idea to have a game chat with the Xbox app on Windows 10. We suggest that you send this as a feedback and suggestions through the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Game chat on Xbox app will not connect

Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Game chat on Xbox app will not connect

1. Game chat on Xbox app will not connect - Similar Threads - Game chat Xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  3. Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear Xbox Game Bar Chat?: So I am in a party with my friends for the first time today, and now all of a sudden I can't hear anyone doesn't show they're talking, but they can hear me fine. Do you know what the issue is?...
  4. Xbox Party Chat 0x00000 in Game HUB

Xbox Party Chat 0x00000 in Game HUB: Hello! Everytime i try to start a party or to join a party via Group search and get invited it connects for 2 secs it shows me every member of the party and then i automatically disconnect. This happens while using WIN+ G or the Xbox Game app Errorcode 0x00000000 Tried...
  5. Xbox Companion App Not Passing Through Mic to Game Chat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App Not Passing Through Mic to Game Chat: Background: I'm trying to get an adequate setup to stream my Xbox to Twitch from my PC without using a physical capture card. I almost have everything I want. So far I've only been streaming COD MW and mostly been playing with friends on Xbox/PC. In this situation, we're...
  6. Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.

Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.: I am unable to hear anyone in xbox party chat, and they cannot hear me. I have tried using Xbox companion app, Xbox beta app, AND the xbox game bar. I can hear and speak with people in Discord, CoD MW 2019 and Sea of Thieves. I have tried every output and input combo, the...
  7. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...
  8. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  9. Xbox Game Chat isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Chat isn't working: Hi all, I can't seem to get any sort of chat working via Xbox for PC. I can't hear anyone in Sea of Thieves and they can't hear me. Similarly, I'm shown as muted in Halo Wars 2. I'm able to chat successfully via Discord so it's not a microphone issue. Any help would be...
  10. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...