Windows 10: Game closing in Tekken 7 PC randomly cannot figure out event viewer

Discus and support Game closing in Tekken 7 PC randomly cannot figure out event viewer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing online in Tekken 7 a game on Steam I sometimes come across an issue when connecting/loading into another match vers a player when the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kirberry, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Kirberry Win User

Game closing in Tekken 7 PC randomly cannot figure out event viewer

When playing online in Tekken 7 a game on Steam I sometimes come across an issue when connecting/loading into another match vers a player when the game will freeze then suddenly close.

Does anyone have an idea how to decipher this event view?

Fault bucket INVALID_REQUEST, type 0

Event Name: Crash
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: UE4-TekkenGame
    P2: 4.13.2
    P3: 5e396389
    P4: APEX_Destructible_x64.dll
    P5: 0.0.0
    P6: 5bc82292
    P7: c0000005
    P8: 000000000005C918
    P9: !!AssertLog=""
    P10: UE4!E:/Program Files x86/Steam/steamapps/common/TEKKEN 7/TekkenGame/Binaries/Win64/!Game!0

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA30C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
    \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_UE4-TekkenGame_8b917d4fa4d19db747e592b59c37f29eb22e41_00000000_84eaeae4-be7c-429d-9298-ce51b65eb261

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: 84eaeae4-be7c-429d-9298-ce51b65eb261
    Report Status: 268435456
    Hashed bucket:
    Cab Guid: 0

:)

Kirberry, Mar 4, 2020

2. PC not behaving up to standard and randomly crashing for Tekken 7 and other "bigger" games

-Parts list

• Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor

MotherboardASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600

Crucial BX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Video Card Sapphire 11244-00-20G AMD Radeon R9 390 8GB

Case Rose se Galaxy

Power Supply SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX
      Power Supply

When I launch Tekken 7, I get to the screen where it says "click any button to start", when I do, it inmediatly crashes.

I did get to play Tekken 7 for about 2 weeks on and off. One evening I was playing, got bored, log off the game, 2 hours go back, I go back in and can't get to play. Same settings, same everything, I didn't use the PC in that time and I'd dare say I left the PC on.

What I have attempted:

• Update from w7 to w10
    • Change pre-load settings for the game (this doesn't seem to do anything at all), following different possible solutions I found on forums.
    • Check hardware to see if RAM was somehow removed from it's slot. Check RAM and CPU consumption while playing to check if the problem it's there, since I feel like I am not getting the appropiate performance.
    • This is the result I got from CPU-Z Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3499.18 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR
    • According to userbenchmark.com everything but the SSD is behaving at 50-60% capacity, giving this result back "Overall this PC is performing below expectations (38th percentile). This means that out of 100 PCs with exactly the same components, 62 performed better. The overall PC percentile is the average of each of its individual components. Use the charts in the benchmark sections of this report to identify problem areas."

monkey intern, Mar 4, 2020
  3. MesPia Win User
    Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly

I'm having a problem with the Windows Event Viewer application. A few seconds after I open it and try to start using it to view errors, it suddenly closes for no apparent reason. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix?

By the way, in the Windows Topics dropdown list box, there should be an entry for Windows application problems.

MesPia, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Play Tekken 7 for Free August 2-5 with Xbox Live Gold Xbox

Source: Ready Your Fists to Play Tekken 7 for Free This Weekend with Xbox Live Gold - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Game closing in Tekken 7 PC randomly cannot figure out event viewer - Similar Threads - Game closing Tekken

2. cant figure out why pc is shutting itself down like the plug was pulled. using event viewer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant figure out why pc is shutting itself down like the plug was pulled. using event viewer...: this shutdown can happen whenever it feels like it. iv had it shut down just from sitting on the desktop. awhile ago I move buildings and changed one of my moniters refresh rate to 144 from 60. for a long while it didn't shut down. recently it started doing it again. the...
  3. cant figure out why pc is shutting itself down like the plug was pulled. using event viewer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant figure out why pc is shutting itself down like the plug was pulled. using event viewer...: this shutdown can happen whenever it feels like it. iv had it shut down just from sitting on the desktop. awhile ago I move buildings and changed one of my moniters refresh rate to 144 from 60. for a long while it didn't shut down. recently it started doing it again. the...
  4. Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix: Hello,Built A brand new PC 3 months ago. Everything working great until a few weeks ago. Specs: Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Zotac RTX 3060 12gb , Asrock B650 PG Lightning, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TBNvme, Corsair Veng DDR5 32GB, EVGA 750WMy games crash Chivalry2, Sea of...
  5. Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix

Games Keep Crashing, Troubleshooting but Cannot Figure Out Fix: Hello,Built A brand new PC 3 months ago. Everything working great until a few weeks ago. Specs: Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Zotac RTX 3060 12gb , Asrock B650 PG Lightning, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TBNvme, Corsair Veng DDR5 32GB, EVGA 750WMy games crash Chivalry2, Sea of...
  6. All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll: HiHoping for some advice.Games have started crashing to desktop at random gameplay intervals, no apparent pattern or cause. Nothing new installed. But they all have same exception code. I can't replicate it. I can play a game fine for hours one day, then the next it will...
  7. All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll

All games randomly crashing to desktop, event viewer: ntdll.dll: HiHoping for some advice.Games have started crashing to desktop at random gameplay intervals, no apparent pattern or cause. Nothing new installed. But they all have same exception code. I can't replicate it. I can play a game fine for hours one day, then the next it will...
  8. figuring out event viewer errors - Distro com?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    figuring out event viewer errors - Distro com?: here are some errors that i see in EV, i want to be able to get my windows 10 pro install cleaned up and running to perfection. checking EV this error under SYSTEM shows up a lot what is it? The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...
  9. 3 month old PC randomly crashing while gaming (Event Viewer included)

3 month old PC randomly crashing while gaming (Event Viewer included): error.zip My friend recommended me to this website for posting my event viewer logs or crash dumps and having someone more tech savvy diagnose them. Thank you friends for taking the time to read this here is my zip file. i tried to read the event viewer but there was so...
  10. Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly

Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly: I'm having a problem with the Windows Event Viewer application. A few seconds after I open it and try to start using it to view errors, it suddenly closes for no apparent reason. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix? By the way, in the Windows Topics dropdown...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tekken 7 starting match ends in closing the game