Windows 10: Game codes and accounts

Discus and support Game codes and accounts in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code from mojang, but it seems I have already done so. But, I don't remember what account I redeemed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 18lucky17, Feb 11, 2019.

1. 18lucky17 Win User

Game codes and accounts

I wanted to redeem my minecraft windows 10 edition code from mojang, but it seems I have already done so. But, I don't remember what account I redeemed it to. Is there a way to run the code through something and see where it was redeemed to, or am I out of luck?

:)

18lucky17, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Game codes and accounts

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Game codes and accounts

1. Game codes and accounts - Similar Threads - Game codes accounts

2. Account Recovery Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery Code: Hello, I'm trying to simulate when I don't have access to my account, such as forgetting my password, losing my phone, and access to my email address. it says I need 25 characters recovery code, where do I get it?thank you...
  3. Account Verification Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Code: Hello,I want to access my account on my laptop but the verification code that is required goes to my old number. I've updated all my account details so the old number is gone but there isn't any change when I try and access my account...
  4. Account Verification Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Verification Code: Hello,I want to access my account on my laptop but the verification code that is required goes to my old number. I've updated all my account details so the old number is gone but there isn't any change when I try and access my account...
  5. Error code game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code game: I tried to start battlefront 2 a game and is says missing dll msvcp140.dll is there something i can do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-game/2b1150d6-c794-462d-a950-fe657424f6e9
  6. account and games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    account and games: If I buy a game from the Microsoft store from my current laptop and then I buy a new laptop, and then I put my microsoft account in the new laptop....so will I get to download the games for free in the new laptop - as I have the same account and i have already paid for it....
  7. Game product code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game product code: I did buy the game Hearts of Iron IV in Microsoft Store and after some time I bought an expansion direct from game developer Paradox Interactive. The game was supposed to be installed by steam site but I was not able to do that. My problem until now is that I do not have...
  8. Code I was given was redeemed - game not showing up on account?

Code I was given was redeemed - game not showing up on account?: Just to give a bit of context, I own a copy of minecraft java edition since 18th May, 2011, which meant that I was given a free code for minecraft windows 10 edition when the time came. The problem is, the code I was given was apparently claimed on 28th June, 2019, and no...
  9. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  10. Account Security Code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Security Code: I was going to change some privacy settings in my account, so I signed in to my account, but couldn't progress to the info I needed. When I clicked on the appropriate button it took me to a different Microsoft account page, and asked me to sign in again. When I did, I got...