Windows 10: Game completely reset and lost all progress

Discus and support Game completely reset and lost all progress in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A game I've been playing for a few months now and put a bit of money into, crashed while making an in-game purchase. I tried to launch the game a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinaAllen085, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Game completely reset and lost all progress

A game I've been playing for a few months now and put a bit of money into, crashed while making an in-game purchase. I tried to launch the game a few times, only for it to keep crashing. When I was finally able to load the game, ALL of my progress was deleted. All the money I put into the game, everything gone. I have no idea why. I haven't had any problems with the game until now. Im very very frustrated, and hope there's still a chance to recover my game.

:)

TinaAllen085, Oct 14, 2018

2. restore game progress on candy crush saga

Hi,

For better assistance on recovering your lost game progress in Candy Crush, we would suggest that you contact the developer of the game.

Jomari Arc, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Does resetting game remove the progress?

i have downloaded modern combat 5 from windows store. It was working fine till yesterday however now its some issue. I wanted to try the reset but afraid if i would lost all the in game progress, could someon please confirm. I know i google play we can
    save the progress in account which can be restored later, is the similar thing with windows store? If yes, how i can validate that?

SantoshGupta007, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Game completely reset and lost all progress

Game progress lost.

Hello William,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to remove and re add the Microsoft account and check if the issue is resolved.

If the game data is synched with the account then it might load back the progress, it is not guaranteed that you may get it back.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Game completely reset and lost all progress

1. Game completely reset and lost all progress - Similar Threads - Game completely reset

2. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  3. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  4. Lost license after complete reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost license after complete reset: I have license in my Microsoft account that I link before and after upgrading to Windows 10 for free. Now the laptop died and I build a new one. This PC is made by parts and have link the account that I have. Its the one that I used before but my Windows is not activated. I...
  5. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  6. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  7. Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost of the complete Forza Horizon 4 progress: Hi! It was a long time since I last connected to fh4. Yesterday, I was trying to connect again and, after syncing and optimizing my game again strange, since I did not uninstalled it my game was restarted and I was driving the Mclaren Senna from the intro. This is very sad,...
  8. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...
  9. New computer but lost progress in games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New computer but lost progress in games: is there a way to restore progress in games downloaded from Microsoft store? With steam it tied to the account but not with this, the game is my time at portia. Is there anyway to restore it, or am I just out of luck and need to begin a new game?...
  10. Does resetting game remove the progress?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting game remove the progress?: i have downloaded modern combat 5 from windows store. It was working fine till yesterday however now its some issue. I wanted to try the reset but afraid if i would lost all the in game progress, could someon please confirm. I know i google play we can save the progress in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ultimate word games on window: saved game lost