Windows 10: Game Controller Driver Issues

Discus and support Game Controller Driver Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having the device not migrated 0xC0000719 error on the Nintendo Pro Controller and the Xbox One S Controller. More specifically on the HID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaconGod512, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Game Controller Driver Issues

I've been having the device not migrated 0xC0000719 error on the Nintendo Pro Controller and the Xbox One S Controller. More specifically on the HID Game Controller driver, Bluetooth HID Device driver and the XINPUT driver XINPUT is unique to the xbox controller. I've done all the scans that Microsoft provided me with and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I can't update or rollback the drivers. This happens wired or bluetooth. Please help.

:)

BaconGod512, Oct 3, 2020

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Oct 3, 2020
  3. While trying to play Bioshock 2 but it won't let me turn off the controller vibration in game

Hi Lauren,

As you are facing issue with Xbox controller driver settings, I suggest you to update the driver software for the controller by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Game Controller Driver Issues

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Game Controller Driver Issues

1. Game Controller Driver Issues - Similar Threads - Game Controller Driver

2. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: Hello, So I was trying to fix something on my computer and in that process I deleted the HID Compliant Game Controller driver and I am not sure how to get it back I have been trying for a couple days and can't find anything if anyone can help it would be great....
  3. Game Controller calibration issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Controller calibration issues: Right now I am using my Gamecube controller with my adapter. I was trying to set up my input display and I noticed that my trigger buttons trigger the C stick (right stick). I decided to take a look at the controller settings and, as I said, there is something wrong with the...
  4. Logitech Gaming Controller Drivers Query?

Logitech Gaming Controller Drivers Query?: I have recently bought and installed the Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S. controller to my Windows 10 Home version 2004 OS 19041.572 desktop PC. This was a replacement to my previous Thrustmaster one. Prior to installing it I uninstalled and deleted all the Thrustmaster entries,...
  5. Issue with the controller driver installation

Issue with the controller driver installation: Hi, I bought a clone controller of those of PS3 (unavailable), but when I go to connect it to my desktop PC, Windows connects and disconnects it constantly. If instead I try to connect it to another PC, Windows proceeds with the installation of the device and then with...
  6. Controller Driver Issues?

Controller Driver Issues?: I have been experiencing an issue where connecting my xbox controller via the xbox one controller adapter cause programs to not respond for small periods of time before functioning properly. submitted by /u/ao7g [link] [comments]...
  7. Driver for wireless gaming controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for wireless gaming controller: I have a generic wireless pc gaming controller for my Xbox 360 control on the device manager appears as unknown device I try to intstall the driver manually, after the "success installation" still appears as an unknown device I try in different USB ports still the same and I...
  8. Hid Compliant game controller drivers

Hid Compliant game controller drivers: Hello i was trying to fix something with a ps4 controller not working with my computer and i accidentally delted the Hid compliant game controller driver and now it seems that windows wont recognize the controller anymore is there a way to download the driver again or...
  9. Controller issues when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller issues when gaming: This is a PC. This issue back dates a little, I had a thruster to play Forza Horizon 3 and 4 on a few months back. It all worked fine until one day I turned the game on and the second I’d press the accelerator, the car would be stuck going forward. If I were to steer whilst...
  10. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power save options will not work. This work perfectly with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 prior to my upgrade to Windows 10. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thrustmaster hid-compliant gam controller