Windows 10: Game controller won't vibrate

Discus and support Game controller won't vibrate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a myria mg7414 tigris x14 game controller with usb reciever.I managed to get it to work by using x360ce emulator,but it won't vibrate.I know it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebastianNitu, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Game controller won't vibrate

I have a myria mg7414 tigris x14 game controller with usb reciever.I managed to get it to work by using x360ce emulator,but it won't vibrate.I know it can vibrateit says on the box and i managed to make it vibrate only once with a software that i lost and can't find it.No matter what driver i install or what i do,it won't vibrate.I remember saying it doesn't need drivers since it is a plug 'n play device.It appears in the HID sectioncomputer management and i think that may be the problem. Shouldn't it appear in the controller section?The microsoft controller app doesn't detect it and neiht

:)

SebastianNitu, Jul 5, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

Game controller won't vibrate

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Game controller won't vibrate :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Game controller won't vibrate

1. Game controller won't vibrate - Similar Threads - Game controller won't

2. game controller won't work right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game controller won't work right: work for about two weeks, now in games like GTA5 it will kinda works but the game treats it like its the mouse and key board. i have a turtle beach xbox controller and am runnig windows 11. works for right for some games but not all. i have a steam and it works for those...
  3. game controller won't work right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game controller won't work right: work for about two weeks, now in games like GTA5 it will kinda works but the game treats it like its the mouse and key board. i have a turtle beach xbox controller and am runnig windows 11. works for right for some games but not all. i have a steam and it works for those...
  4. Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11: Hi, i play different games on my PC with Controller, i use a Series Controller and an Elite Series 2. Both are like 3 months old, vibration worked fine all the time, and last week it suddenly stopped working. Batteries are full, in Xbox Accessoires App is vibration activated,...
  5. Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller Vibration stopped working on Win11: Hi, i play different games on my PC with Controller, i use a Series Controller and an Elite Series 2. Both are like 3 months old, vibration worked fine all the time, and last week it suddenly stopped working. Batteries are full, in Xbox Accessoires App is vibration activated,...
  6. Xbox Series Controller Bluetooth Vibration / Game Bar Battery Level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series Controller Bluetooth Vibration / Game Bar Battery Level: Hello,My controller does not vibrate on Windows 10 while connected to bluetooth. I have updated drivers / calibrated with xbox accessories app.My question is the game bar shows battery level critical even with fresh batteries, would this prevent vibration in games? Currently...
  7. controller won't vibrate

controller won't vibrate: i got a myria Gamepad wireless tigres x 14.it is plug and play and it says it does not need drivers. it can vibratei tested but no game made it vibrate and i can't see any setting for vibration at properties. can somebody help me with this problem?...
  8. Game Controller Vibration does not work under updated Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Controller Vibration does not work under updated Windows 10: Hi There, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has had a problem with their game controller vibration being knocked out by the latest Windows 10 updates? I have 2 wired, Xbox 360 compatible controllers that I am using under Windows 10 and up until a few weeks ago both...
  9. Bluetooth game controller won't connect

Bluetooth game controller won't connect: Hello. I got a chinese brand game controller, it's a JYS NS126. I can connect it with wires no problem, it appears as a xbox 360 controller. But when I try to conect it with bluetooth it does not work. Windows finds it, it pairs with the name of Pro Controller, but after the...
  10. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepad not vibrating even with drivers

2. why dose my pc controller not vibrate