Windows 10: game corrupt

Discus and support game corrupt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH]i need help fixing this please thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-corrupt/12116abb-3e7b-489a-8282-ea8fb87049f3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewCook8, Mar 24, 2021.

1. game corrupt

game corrupt 24b2d42d-2810-4b09-a92c-0e2faca3eac0?upload=true.png i need help fixing this please thank you

:)

AndrewCook8, Mar 24, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Mar 24, 2021
  4. game corrupt

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

game corrupt

1. game corrupt - Similar Threads - game corrupt

2. How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?: I was downloading the Phoenix Wright: ace attorney trilogy game from the microsoft store and accidentally restarted my pc during the download, now it is corrupted and I cannot retry the download so how do I delete the corrupted download from the store to try and download it...
  3. How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?: I was downloading the Phoenix Wright: ace attorney trilogy game from the microsoft store and accidentally restarted my pc during the download, now it is corrupted and I cannot retry the download so how do I delete the corrupted download from the store to try and download it...
  4. Been unable to run several applications and games due to ntdll.dll being corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been unable to run several applications and games due to ntdll.dll being corrupted: Hi from looking at several crashlogs from the applications or games I am trying to run, WINdbg logs, etc it seems there is an issue with the ntdll.dll file and its driving me nuts. My computer is an HP Omen 15, all drivers have been updated, I originally started having this...
  5. Been unable to run several applications and games due to ntdll.dll being corrupted

Been unable to run several applications and games due to ntdll.dll being corrupted: Hi from looking at several crashlogs from the applications or games I am trying to run, WINdbg logs, etc it seems there is an issue with the ntdll.dll file and its driving me nuts. My computer is an HP Omen 15, all drivers have been updated, I originally started having this...
  6. Been unable to run several applications and games due to ntdll.dll being corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft or Windows is causing my video game files to corrupt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft or Windows is causing my video game files to corrupt.: Something that is done by Microsoft or Windows is causing my Videogames to corrupt. I suspect it's got to do with blocking access into the directory of the videogame file. For example, the game Skyrim. I can't run it when it's fully connected to all Microsoft features. It...
  8. Microsoft or Windows is causing my video game files to corrupt.

Microsoft or Windows is causing my video game files to corrupt.: Something that is done by Microsoft or Windows is causing my Videogames to corrupt. I suspect it's got to do with blocking access into the directory of the videogame file. For example, the game Skyrim. I can't run it when it's fully connected to all Microsoft features. It...
  9. some game files are corrupted after i download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some game files are corrupted after i download: after i upgraded from windows 10 32bit to 64bit i got problem when i download a game using idmafter the download finish when i extract the files of the game i get a message error for a corrupted file or more for tthe game before upgrading to 64 bit i wasnt getting any error...
  10. some game files are corrupted after i download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some game files are corrupted after i download: after i upgraded from windows 10 32bit to 64bit i got problem when i download a game using idmafter the download finish when i extract the files of the game i get a message error for a corrupted file or more for tthe game before upgrading to 64 bit i wasnt getting any error...